Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC members daily sightings update!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Monday 04-06-07

Sighting - Marty McFly, Wondering western road with a couple of bags of shopping including a topshop bag with the new kate moss range inside.

Tuesday 05-06-07

Sighting - Turenzos love child aka Tommy Boy, Also in the Town center but mincing round like he was up north! or in heart of kemptown.

Keep me updated on all fellow Nscers and what there doing feel free to add sly pic's aswell! :gossip:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The Large One said:
Being stalked around the board is one thing - ISN'T IT ALGAE?

But in real life...

What does that shit bird call you during the stalking session? He follows me around the board calling me a fag.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hatterlovesbrighton said:
I saw DTG on the train on Friday, or was it Thursday...

was that you who got off at Preston park, in the very sharp suit

:lolol: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The Large One said:
You're still talking in riddles.

For the sake of this argument, assume I came up the Adur on yesterday's banana boat. Shit bird? Calling me a fag? What are you on about?

Give me the idiot-proof version. Slowly.

You have suggested Algie follows you round the board yes?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
lets not have another thread that ends up in people calling eachother c***s

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The Large One said:

So I was asking what that shit bird (Algie) calls you when he is following you round the board. I then said that he calls me a fag when he is following me around the board.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Les Biehn said:
So I was asking what that shit bird (Algie) calls you when he is following you round the board. I then said that he calls me a fag when he is following me around the board.
Gotcha. It was the 'shit bird' thing that threw me. I don't think of him in those terms. I think of him in terms of a bit of an ubthinking oaf needing to be scythed him down with a Noël Coward-type put-down. Not that I always can oblige with that quip, of course.

He calls me a fat beardy - which is half true. But then, the 'stalking' bit is more along the lines of aligning himself to someone who is swiping at me. I think he waits for them in the bushes (figuratively speaking) before leaping out - stalker-like - to add his words of wisdom. Very disturbing.

Expect him on this thread soon, I'd say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here