• No

Votes: 47 73.4%
  • Smat

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
We should continue to have relations with the Goldstone so our new fairweathers coming next year (not a majority I'm sure but there is a growing number coming of recent times) should be aware of what the proper die hard football fans of Brighton and Hove Albion had to comply with.

NOTE: Sadly I was a nothing more than a toddler at this time and never got myself there...bar the reserve game :lol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
No other wise call it WSU CHAT-those floodlights especially that type are very rare down south-we were honoured to have them.

Sep 1, 2010
I have voted yes, The Goldstone has gone, i do not want to wipe our history out obviously but the NSC logo is now looking outdated and tinpot IMO. Time to look forward to our new home and NSC should reference this with something relevent.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I'm all for moving on and looking to the future but if you're gonna rebrand this site then shirley you'd have to start with the name. No for me.

Sep 1, 2010
I was thinking about this so it is good to hear other opinions. I am probably in the minority but hey, the poll will tell the story. It seems so far the it is a big NO

I was thinking about this so it is good to hear other opinions. I am probably in the minority but hey, the poll will tell the story. It seems so far the it is a big NO
What did you expect? You haven't even been on the site a year yet you are trying to get rid of something that has been familiar to most of us on here for years. Far from removing it, I think the logo should be extended to show at least the roof of The North Stand - a place which has such special memories for so many.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Leave the pylon. Turn the seagull round.

Sep 1, 2010
What did you expect? You haven't even been on the site a year yet you are trying to get rid of something that has been familiar to most of us on here for years. Far from removing it, I think the logo should be extended to show at least the roof of The North Stand - a place which has such special memories for so many.

I am not trying to do anything, it is a poll on opinion. Calm down dear, It's only a logo

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes it is time to change everything

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
No.
117a1bdd.jpg

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Perhaps it would be good if some person more clever than I am could design a new logo incorporating the old logo and some aspect of the Amex as a reminder of where we have come from ? Then it would never be lost,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here