Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Knighthoods

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Which people who you know deserve a knighthood.

I think Lord Bracknell does from NSC for all his explanations of planning etc on the Falmer issues.

Outside of NSC I would nominate Fred The Argus seller. (posthumously of course)

He stood in all weathers with a smile on his face, providing a service and not once did he need protection from the state because of his blasphamous remarks against a peoples religion.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Which people who you know deserve a knighthood.

I think Lord Bracknell does from NSC for all his explanations of planning etc on the Falmer issues.

Outside of NSC I would nominate Fred The Argus seller. (posthumously of course)

He stood in all weathers with a smile on his face, providing a service and not once did he need protection from the state because of his blasphamous remarks against a peoples religion.

I think you'll find that LBs award is for a lot more than simply explaining a few planning issues. Add in forming the seagulls party, standing in the local elections, attending the public enqury and reporting on it, major involvement in the REMF, etc, etc.

I would nominate roz too, for most of the above and more, though I guess that would be an NSC Ladyship, and many won't agree with this but also Gareth Glover.

Away from NSC [as far as I know], Paul Samrah, and Norman Cook.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
II would nominate roz too, for most of the above and more, though I guess that would be an NSC Ladyship, and many won't agree with this but also Gareth Glover.

But surley if Lord b has been knighted that would make Roz a lady automatically

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Lokki's was deservedly for his tireless and polite lobbying about Falmer of Simon Hughes in the Hotel Metropole just before the LibDem confererence. There have also been rumours that he's also "taken one for the team" for the good cause - been the "letterbox" to his local MP's "postman", if you will, but I don't buy that.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
People are taking this stuff far too seriously...we are only supporters of a football club FFS

I nominate Ernest

For services to ladyboys inThailand

....whilst servicing ladyboys in Thialand

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
People are taking this stuff far too seriously...we are only supporters of a football club FFS

I nominate Ernest

What about an award for Ian Hart and his most cornily contrived joke of the day about Mrs Hart on the phone in.

(sorry Ian )

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I nominate the bags under my eyes for a Knighthood.

God knows they have had to put up with alot.

Being kept up late at ungodly hours to follow their football teams fortunes has left them slightly darker for wear.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ed Bassford , Roz South
Paul Samrah

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

I nominate Ernest

or him and Hove Born & Bred for services to our fair city perhaps?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here