Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Game for a Tuesday - FA Cup!!!!

Oct 19, 2004
Hastings
Right, this will be an increasingly rare event - me running a game. I'm 'working' at home today as I have an extremely boring hour long telephone interview about training. Hopefully, that will be finished by about 10.30 - 11.00 leaving me free to dust off an old classic and give it a twist.

The C64 has been given the day off and the Spectrum is being given a run out. The game will be FA Cup and can have 8 players. You will be randomly allocated a number of teams and can watch the progress through the new feature - video clips! During later rounds, you will be able to choose formations - in early rounds you will all have the same. This is the same game I have used previously with Live Chat - this way saves me a hell of a lot of typing.

Here are the rules :-

1. First 8 players to sign up will be in.
2. Players who sign up must give 2 initials that will identify them in the game.
3. You must be around to watch/play at about 11am (Not much input required but it's better if people who can participate are in the 8)
4. You must be able to view the video I post below as this will contain details of the games.

So, if you want in - sign up. Also, if you want your own team included, post it on here. (AFC Lizards for example) Be aware that they will replace a non league team in the game so won't do very well.

Test Video

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i do AB (Harchester United ) please

Oct 19, 2004
Hastings
OK - last chance before I give up. I managed to convert my hour long interview into a 5 minute one so can start as soon as we get enough players. But if no-one wants in then I'll give up.

Oct 19, 2004
Hastings
OK - I'll play as well making 6. I'll give it until 10.50 and start anyway.

So far we have :-

Braders (AB)
Captainmorganrum (CM)
Barnet Seagull (BN)
Lincs seagull (AM)
Me (DB)
Gully (JJ)

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Should something be happening, or am I just plain dim?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here