Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nsc Full Of Doom Merchants!!!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE AFTER TWO GAMES PEOPLE COMIN ON HERE AND SAYIN WE'RE RELEGATED!!!!

FFS!!!

ps, that's my rant for the day, just two games gone in a league that is admittedly got some crackin teams in!!

I think we'll stay up so THERE!!!

:clap:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
The same people who predicted doom and gloom when Micky Adams left - result Promotion

The same people who predicted doom and gloom when Steve Coppell joined - result almost victory from the jaws of defeat

The same people who predicted doom and gloom when Steve Coppell left - result promotion

I also think we will stay up

:clap2:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Come and play with us at the polls, I'm sure youd enjoy the wank bank and were all discusing going to Old Trafford next season :D

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its matters not a feck whether we are in the championship or div 1 whilst we are playing on a school field. Dick Knights re kit to McGhee will be " you got us promoted when noone thought we would, we did not expect to be in this division, if we stay up great, if we go down, its not the end of the world as we have no future until we get a stadium ".

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Gareth Glover said:
Its matters not a feck whether we are in the championship or div 1 whilst we are playing on a school field. Dick Knights re kit to McGhee will be " you got us promoted when noone thought we would, we did not expect to be in this division, if we stay up great, if we go down, its not the end of the world as we have no future until we get a stadium ".

If Dick Knight thinks that he's very short sighted. 90% of fans don't really care about all the in and outs of Falmer. Obviously everyone wants it to be approved but I think if you opened it on Saturday the attendance would be very disappointing. Only getting 6,500 at home because of restrictions has disguised just how much of our support has drifted away.

If most of your football conversations take place on NSC you are only talking to a very small proportion of Albion fans and they tend to be absolute die hards who would watch us ground sharing with Carlisle. There are probably 20,000 fans out of the play off final crowd who can't even be bothered to try and get tickets for Withdean.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Well comin on here saying how shit the team is really isn't a good way to get the fans back!!

Comin on here and seeing the negative comments wouldn't really convince me it's time to return to support the best teamon the South coast!!

Why can't we just get behind the team?

:clap:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I get behind the team!!

I can see that the team has deficiencies at the moment, but unlike some I'm not so blinkered as to believe that they can be rectified!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Desert Orchid said:
It would help if the manager picked a team that looked like it was playing for more than a 0-0 draw at home.

It would help if the players looked like they were playing for more than a 0-5 defeat at home.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Timbo

That is the most sensible thing ever posted on NSC

At last, the voice of reason.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I thought the team were supurb last night! Well worth my £400+ a year for my seat! If we keep this up we'll be in the Prem by Xmas!

I can't stand moaners! Let's get behind the lads eh?

SEEEEEEEEEAAAAAGUUUUUUUULLLLLLSSSSSS!

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
at last a thread with some positive vibes and good karma, heck man im getting carried away on this happy vibe

SEAGULLS SEAGULLS SEAGULLS

What other teams have had 3 promotions 1 relegation in 4 seasons this is probs one of the most exciting and event filled eara in our clubs history and probally will be for a very long time

enjoy the ride man.....peace

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Some of you have very short memories! Can you not remember Hereford? Gillingham? Were you even there?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
For f*** sake! You'd have thought that some people on this board thought we were gonna cruise this division. Fact is we are going to struggle. But we can stay up. Get behind the team!

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
with you there saxon.

FACTS:
We play in a two bit athletics stadium if you can call it a Stadium, with limited seating and hardly any atmosphere, as a result of this we probally have the lowest playing budjet in the champ league. The board have invested 3 mill in Falmer to get us a nice new home and are scrapping touth and nail to get it.
Until we get a new stadium we have to rely on what we have squad wise and what mcghee can beg borrow or thief, so no we are not going to be competing with the likes of Sunderland, Leeds player wise.

FACT is we are fighting for our very existence not just to stay in the championship

COME ON YOU MOANERS WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE A CLUB TO MOAN ABOUT..BRIGHTON TIL I DIE REMEMBER

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
I'm all for getting behind the team but....

Would you bet your house on us staying up at this moment in time?
Would you even swear on your cat's life?

I may not bet anything on us staying up, but I know for a fact I'm gonna support the team 100% in its fight to do so. Anyone moaning after two f***ing games is a f***ing disgrace to the true fans of the club.

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
NO Danny Seagull certainly wouldn't put me mortgage on us staying up, may bet me cats life on it though......

The thing is we are what we are....and i honestly think it is time to put up and shut up....get behind the lads which we didn't at all last night and try and give the boyz a lift on saturday instead of all sitting moaning and whinging cos it ain't suddenly going to get better...But with a bit of patience and support i would back mcghee and the players to get it right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here