Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** NSC FSPORTS World Cup Fantasy League - £50 to the winner***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Doesn't seem to be much response - i haven't missed one of these already have i? I know the person who runs it posts on here???

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I tried to register on there, they said they would send me an e-mail about 30 mins ago and I'm still waiting.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Oh, how odd.

And as it is pointless starting a new thread, the results of the NSC PREMIERSHIP League:

1 Brighton The lizards 29 1062
2 Bardens Boys 6 855
3 Brighton Super Seagulls 19 827
4 Albion Heroes 24 768
5 Brighton All we want is Falmer 19 731
6 Brighton Beeercan FC 45 713
7 Brighton Withdean Wanderers 33 698
8 mejona united 22 672
9 Brighton Scottys Stars 35 628
10 Brighton Gullhangers FC 25 625
11 Brighton The Mighty Stripes 26 623
12 Brighton ManxSeagulls 25 603
13 Brighton Cereal Killers 26 593
14 Brighton Cannonball Albion 29 583
15 Brighton Slightly Better Than Palace 15 583
16 AC Milan 43 416
17 Brighton Warboys Globetrotters 45 407
18 trottsters 15 357

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I'm in now, so looks like it will be just the two of us WW unless anyone else is brave enough :clap2:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Taylor159370 said:
I tried to register on there, they said they would send me an e-mail about 30 mins ago and I'm still waiting.
Checked your spam folder just incase?...

I shall do my team later.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Taylor159370 said:

If you don't get it in the first 2 minutes it's been blocked somewhere. Drop me a PM and I'll let you know your code.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
nail-Z-gull said:
If you don't get it in the first 2 minutes it's been blocked somewhere. Drop me a PM and I'll let you know your code.

Just some 'constructive criticism', it is a shame there is no way of calculating how much you have gone over budget without doing it manually. I've just had a complaint from a NSChatter who will remain nameless:lolol:

Still, good work though, it's a good bit of fun:clap:

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Withdean Wanderer said:
Just some 'constructive criticism', it is a shame there is no way of calculating how much you have gone over budget without doing it manually. I've just had a complaint from a NSChatter who will remain nameless:lolol:

Still, good work though, it's a good bit of fun:clap:

I tried doing that but it all went horribly wrong. Better than it was before, as it was previously wiping all players from memory if you went over so had to start again!!!

I'll try and sort it in time for the premiership.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i'm in :clap2:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
NSC will put up at least a first prize, and maybe 1st 3, and make it worthwhile. I don't know what yet, I'll discuss it with Nail-z over copious pints of Somerset champagne tomorrow night.

Regardless it will be worth entering, so DO enter...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bozza said:
NSC will put up at least a first prize, and maybe 1st 3, and make it worthwhile. I don't know what yet, I'll discuss it with Nail-z over copious pints of Somerset champagne tomorrow night.

Regardless it will be worth entering, so DO enter...

Fantastic stuff:clap:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I'm in although I don't quite understand whats going on. Here and generally in life. So if someone can tell me what to do here it would be greatly appreciated.
I have registered, I have 50.00m to spend but what is this League number: 86 Password: Fixtures business?
Do I have to enter a particular league or is it a case of just picking my team name, team, and away we go?

Yours Confused
Internets.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Eggmundo said:
I'm in although I don't quite understand whats going on. Here and generally in life. So if someone can tell me what to do here it would be greatly appreciated.
I have registered, I have 50.00m to spend but what is this League number: 86 Password: Fixtures business?
Do I have to enter a particular league or is it a case of just picking my team name, team, and away we go?

Yours Confused
Internets.

You enter the team into the main FSports league.

Then, when you've done that, hit 'view team', and then 'join league', type in the number and password, and you're in the north stand chat mini league:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here