Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Fashion advice needed....

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I have a wedding to attend on saturday evening and i dont know what to wear.
I havent been to a wedding for years and need to buy some new clobber for the occasion,but as its the "evening part" of the wedding im not sure what would be suitable.
The wedding is at Burghley House in Lincolnshire,its a stately home so not your kind of "working mens club" reception.

I dont have a particular style,but im not a chav/townie/emo/goth or any of those wierdos...to dress smartly i would normaly wear a pear of smart jeans,brown shoes and a crisp shirt with collar.

Thought i'd ask some of the NSC style gurus for some ideas...

Links to pics would be a great help to!

Thanks.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You can't go wrong with a suit. Better over dressed than under.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Sounds dead posh so maybe jeans are a bad idea, perhaps go for smart trousers and shirt combo (no tie)...and a jacket if you are really trying to impress.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Be careful with a shirt, tie and trousers combo as you might be mistaken for a waiter :shootself

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Sounds dead posh so maybe jeans are a bad idea, perhaps go for smart trousers and shirt combo (no tie)...and a jacket if you are really trying to impress.

Yes yes i like this idea,pretty much what i would normaly wear on a night out but with trousers replacing the jeans and maybe black shoes.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
smart loafers, shirt and maybe a nice cashmere/wool jumper...would not wear jeans though:clap2:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
my costume always goes down well with the bride.
California236.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here