Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** NSC Fantasy Nags top tipster 2011 ***

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
FSPORTS : Fantasy Nags Competition

a nsc private league has now been set up to run along side with the main comp, when you register for the nsc private league you need to enter number 24 ,the password is albion, cheltenham starts on tuesday so get signed up before 13.30 15-03-11.:thumbsup:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
wouldn't mind going myself but simply cant afford it this year, did ok last year around £100 up over the week which is quite good as i just lay out £2 a race

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I'm in Tay:smokin:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
as gull suggested , if you have played any fantasysports games before they would have saved the original username and email addy you used then, if you cant remember it just click the forgotten password option and they send you a email reminder of it.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
mccarthys molesters are IN

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
I am in and expecting to get nothing like usual, although i am changing my strategy this year, i usually look at the racing post stats (despite not knowing what i'm actually reading) but this year i am betting on the horse with the best jockeys. Ruby Walsh and AP McCoy all the way. Although i'm stuck on the races which they arn't taking part.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
her indoors ended up with 9 winners and 11 placed horses at last seasons festival the methodology she used was something along the lines of ,oooooh i like the name of that 1.:shrug: go figure

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here