Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC EXCLUSIVE RUMOUR -- John Prescott has bulimia.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
On the BBC site as well.

Looks like he lost the battle then? We can see plenty of signs of the gorging, but not many of the vomiting.

"People normally associate it with young women - anorexic girls, models trying to keep their weight down - or women in stressful situations, like Princess Diana."

Bless him, he wants to be the People's Politician....:tosser:

Isn't this just another example of Prescott muddling up his use of the English language?

It wasn't bulimia. It was Blairmania. It started as a harmless enthusiasm, then got a bit excessive. Eventually, like the rest of us, he threw up.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I've been fighting anorexia for years and thankfully winning.

I'm not to proud to accept the odd pie or pint from any of you dear folks out there though!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
If wanting to be sick after eating a Withdean pie is considered an eating disorder, I'm off to the doctors tomorrow.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Isn't this just another example of Prescott muddling up his use of the English language?

It wasn't bulimia. It was Blairmania. It started as a harmless enthusiasm, then got a bit excessive. Eventually, like the rest of us, he threw up.

Maybe he's been fighting a battle against Bulgaria for years.

Last edited:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
As always, it is the detail that is most entertaining :

"I could sup a whole tin of Carnation condensed milk, just for the taste.

Marks & Spencer trifles, I still love them, one of my favourites. I can eat them for ever.

Whenever I go to Mr Chu’s in Hull, my favourite Chinese restaurant in the whole world . . . I could eat my way through the entire menu.”

:sick:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
As always, it is the detail that is most entertaining :

"I could sup a whole tin of Carnation condensed milk, just for the taste.

Marks & Spencer trifles, I still love them, one of my favourites. I can eat them for ever.

Whenever I go to Mr Chu’s in Hull, my favourite Chinese restaurant in the whole world . . . I could eat my way through the entire menu.”

:sick:

Wot no waffer-theen meent? ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Next weeks expose about Prezza - "LDC turned me into a fat northern bastard"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here