Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Euro '12 betting competition - win £££££££££

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We will run a betting competition similar to the popular competition we ran on Albion's games last season.

Please remember this is largely for fun but there are some loose rules...

1. Each NSCer as at 8:00 on Friday 8th June 2012 has been awarded 1000 vCash. This cash is purely virtual and has no real monetary equivalent.

2. There is no entry fee to participate in the game. Entry is FREE to all players.

3. A betting markets will be offered on each Euro 2012 fixture. Most of the time each market will be simple W/L/D markets but, when I can be bothered, some alternatives will also be offered. W/L/D markets will be based on 90 minutes play.

4. There is no obligation to bet on any individual market. Each player can pick and choose his or her bets as they wish.

5 Any placed bet is considered to be final. A player is not permitted to increase, reduce or cancel their bet once placed. Make sure you are happy with your selection before submitting.

6. Each market will automatically close on or before the scheduled kick-off of the match in question. If a player misses the cutoff, there will be no option to place a late bet under any circumstances.

7. If a match is cancelled or postponed, all associated markets will be voided and all wagers placed will be returned to players. New markets will be created when the fixture is re-scheduled.

8. Each market will be settled as soon as is possible after the end of the associated match. All efforts will be made to settle markets before the next match is played. However, this may not be possible on all occasions, so please consider your wagers carefully when a day has more than 1 fixture.

9. If a player's vCash balance is reduced to 0, their participation in the game will conclude. Under no circumstances will further vCash balances be awarded to any player. As such, players should consider that this game will cover the whole tournament up to and including the final.

10. The game will end when the Final of Euro '12 has been concluded.

11. Again, players should recognise that this is largely being done for fun, but every effort will be made to be fair to all players at all time. My decision is final.

10. Finishing places will be determined by the highest vCash balances when the game ends. Prizes will be award to those who finish with the 3 highest balances at this time.

The prizes will be:

1st - £50
2nd - £30
3rd - £20

11. To qualify for a prize, a player must have placed a bet in at least 23 of the 31 matches played in the competition. You are required to track this yourself. We will only verify the number of bets played at the end of the tournament. If a player is in a prize position but has not played enough wagers, they will not qualify for a prize.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
:clap:

(I know for a FACT that I'll forget enough times, that I won't rack up the required number of bets...:down:)

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
thansk Bozza, the tournament has sort of crept up without me being bothered, No I have a reason to watch!!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Nice one Bozza...

Is it just going to be individual match betting? or can we do accumulators?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Nice one Bozza...

Is it just going to be individual match betting? or can we do accumulators?

Probably just singles.

I will try to settle each early game before the late game which will permit DIY accies but don't rely on it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Mods, can I suggest that you sticky this thread and post all links to betting game threads inside here, so that we can easily access the markets to bet on when they become available without having to trawl through the site looking for them?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Mods, can I suggest that you sticky this thread and post all links to betting game threads inside here, so that we can easily access the markets to bet on when they become available without having to trawl through the site looking for them?

Will do. I wanted to leave them floating for a bit so the competition doesn't escape the attentions of the Tapatalk crowd who tend to not view stickies.

(Tapatalk users will need to access the full site to bet too.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here