Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC DADS-Would you agree that Sarah-Jayne (Higgeldy House) is extremely ....

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

....easy on the eye??!!

Also do you think that Justin is giving her one??

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:shrug:

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
My nephew is appearing in Peter Pan with her in Horsham this year. I may have to see if he can blag me a back stage pass...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
My nephew is appearing in Peter Pan with her in Horsham this year. I may have to see if he can blag me a back stage pass...

I can't wait to get my Hook in to her......:thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
She is top toddler totty, right up there with Charli Robinson of the Aussie Hi-5 and Naomi Wilkinson of Milkshake.

Are there any other NSC dads out there who've "heavily leaned" on their kids to "get to love" a programme just because it's got dad eye-candy? My son has eventually come round to Hi-5 and, fortunately for me, was already a fan of Higgledy House and Tikkabilla.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
She is top toddler totty, right up there with Charli Robinson of the Aussie Hi-5

Spot on !!! I watched the British version the other day and was very disappointed when I didn't see Charlie.

There was also a British programme based around the different songs ( 3 girls and 2 blokes ? ) which had a very sexy brunette in it. If I remember rightly they all had names linked to their skills / hobbies - one like reading books and another was into music - can'tfor the life of me remember the name of the programme !

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The British Hi-5 has Mel B's lesbian sister, some sort of goggle-eyed Marshmallow fiend and a reasonable, but mousy blond.

The latter is the best of a bad bunch, but is not fit to lace the slutty whalebone courset of the coquettish Charli.

Surf 'n' Turf

Sep 21, 2008
:lol: I was having this very same conversation with my wife a couple of weeks back.

I said I thought she was fit. But the wife said she thought she was a bit plain. :lol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
For me it would be Kathleen De Leon from Hi-5....... pic enclosed..... any arguments ?:D

Attachments

• kathleenDeLeon.jpg
    kathleenDeLeon.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 4,893

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Not seeing what you are seeing with Sarah Jane.

But Kathleen De Leon....:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here