Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC certainly does make our fan base look like a bunch of TOOLS sometimes....

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Dearest NSC folk (not all of you), please calm the foooook down. Think before you type the most embarrassing drivel. We are starting to act like those wretched Leeds fans from last season or even worse some of the Sheff Wed fans from this season!
Also lets try and be friends on this lovely little Brighton & Hove Albion message board we have here :kiss:, a mass debate is good......speaking of which x

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Agreed - "I would rather we lost than played like Stoke" - quite possibly one of the most retarded things I think I've ever read. I wouldn't give a shit if we mugged every team we ever beat in the 90th minute with an own goal off someone's arse if it meant we were in our third consecutive season in the Premiership!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It would be a bit dull playing for midtable every season and playing dull football. Football is dull when the best you can hope for your team is a midtable finish. I would rather a relagation scrap than doing a Bolton or a Stoke or a Blackburn.

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Dearest NSC folk (not all of you), please calm the foooook down. Think before you type the most embarrassing drivel. We are starting to act like those wretched Leeds fans from last season or even worse some of the Sheff Wed fans from this season!
Also lets try and be friends on this lovely little Brighton & Hove Albion message board we have here :kiss:, a mass debate is good......speaking of which x

'sake, get a life matey. Its just a messageboard and no more or less representative than any other club's messageboards. Thanks for appointing yourself as official arbiter of what is and isn't fit to be posted though. :thumbsup:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Yea I do agree with that. And I think my post count/date joined shows that NSC is not my life. Far from it. But some people need to realise we are still a league one club.

As long as you realise that, then what's the problem, let others work it out for themselves and if they can't... who cares anyway?

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
As long as you realise that, then what's the problem, let others work it out for themselves and if they can't... who cares anyway?

I just think it gives our fan base what I think is a really unnecessary reputation as a bunch of deluded league one buffoons. I have not started this thread to be a spokesman on behalf of B&HA or NSC or anything. If anything it would be nice if we could just keep our feet on the ground a bit and not act like some of the fans from other teams that we berate for doing the same thing.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
maybe you should do a Speech on this subject at the NSC Meat Up?...then see how quickly you can duck as pint glasses get hurled your way :thumbsup:

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
maybe you should do a Speech on this subject at the NSC Meat Up?...then see how quickly you can duck as pint glasses get hurled your way :thumbsup:

That's kind, but it doesn't sound like a great offer all the same Marc. Sorry if I have pissed some of you off with my out of order comments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here