You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
:moo:
My success at virtual gambling is leaning me towards selling the family silver and heading to the bookies.
Little kimchi didn't need shoes that bad, it's good to toughen your feet on the tarmac.

Last edited:

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
This is a great feature thank you.

Bozza can you fix it so that players can see their current placing stat somewhere, not just the top five, and a friends leader board? Would also be useful.

Another good stat would be how many players are out?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
0 or 1. After the Gills game, i think it will take us at least 2-3 weeks to get us into slipping 2-3 past a keeper. Even though Gills game wasn't really very important.

BrightonGuy

Jun 3, 2011
Brighton
This is a great feature thank you.

Bozza can you fix it so that players can see their current placing stat somewhere, not just the top five, and a friends leader board? Would also be useful.

Another good stat would be how many players are out?

Both are very good ideas that I would like to see added.
Please do add this

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Bozza - where can you see the whole table of players and their current scors. I'm well into the middle of the pack so no chance of seeing myself on the charts that just include the top few. Thank you.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bozza - where can you see the whole table of players and their current scors. I'm well into the middle of the pack so no chance of seeing myself on the charts that just include the top few. Thank you.

I'm on holiday for the next 2 weeks (writing this from a bar in a hotel very close to Heathrow) so it will have to wait until I'm back as there's no way of doing it using the standard software so I'll have to do some hacking.

A.N.Other moderator will be running the markets in my absence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here