Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Albion v Preston North End - Saturday 11 March

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
NSC Albion v Preston North End - Saturday 11 March

Preston are coming down to play us. They must be mad - they are leaving Preston at 3am Saturday morning to play us at football - then they want to go for beer with us and go for a night out in Brighton after the proper game.

As they have already booked their accommodation we'd better make sure we can get a decent team out.

The game will be at Waterhall approx 10am ko and will serve as a warm up to the 2006 REMF game.

Please post or PM me if you are available for selection. Turning up with no kit and a hangover will probably guarantee you a starting place!!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I know I have said it before and not played but I am definitely available for this game as I no longer have a girlfriend to tempt me away.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Really don't have time to organise this at the moment - but it is important we have some practice before REMF!!

Preston sound very enthusiastic about this as well.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If my ankle is better by then I will ref, however it is looking bleak:down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Will be a pretty poor show if we cannot raise a team for a home game when Preston are getting up at 3am to travel down!!

:albion:

However, I don't really have the time anymore to email and ring everyone to check they are coming.

Morris you can play - if you turn up I will play naked!! :jester:

Dandyman

In London village.
fatboy said:

Don't tell the photographer ! :ohmy:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
fatboy said:
Will be a pretty poor show if we cannot raise a team for a home game when Preston are getting up at 3am to travel down!!

:albion:

However, I don't really have the time anymore to email and ring everyone to check they are coming.

So are we just going to turn up o the off chance its on?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
It will be on. There has got to be 11 of you at least.

I have a couple of mates that want to play anyway.

What happened to the 40 people that wanted to play REMF?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here