Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Albion moan in after our win

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We've already kicked off with Beach Hut feeling terribly embarrassed with our supporters singing 'we're f***ing brilliant' and the usual moaners are terribly conspicuous by their absence.

So, three points, two off the play offs, Newcastle next week (our third prem side this season), 17 points (?) off relegation, 100% in 2012... we surely have people here wanting to moan about something other than 'we're f***ing brilliant'?

Moan here!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think a ban is in order for starting a thread about a poster, thanks !

No where is that mod that called me a f***ing prick the other day shall I report it to him ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Report what you like you fool this is an Albion moan in that you have inspired me to start.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can I just chip in and say I've had a REALLY nice day. Aimed at no one in particular, just wanted to mention that.

So did I, did you go and if you did well done.

It was great bar one silly chant

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Report what you like you fool this is an Albion moan in that you have inspired me to start.

you are pretty poor at this insult game get real and man up, I am waiting...................

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I have no inclination to insult people, why are you so desperate for me to insult you?

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
So did I, did you go and if you did well done.

It was great bar one silly chant

Would have absolutely loved to have gone, but I was at work as of 7am. Came home at 4pm and joined in the festivities on here (particularly 'lollol-gate') and have been in the pub since. Just got home and haven't got a bad word to say about anyone.

Peace and love, man(s).

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Anything which reminds Gus that we love him, his team, and his style is fine by me. We're f***ing brilliant. :bowdown:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have no inclination to insult people, why are you so desperate for me to insult you?

Man up, you know you want to I can see the anger

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Would have absolutely loved to have gone, but I was at work as of 7am. Came home at 4pm and joined in the festivities on here (particularly 'lollol-gate') and have been in the pub since. Just got home and haven't got a bad word to say about anyone.

Peace and love, man(s).

As Usher said Oh My God, another absentee with an opinion - I love this

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Man up, you know you want to I can see the anger

You sad, sad man, I suggest you get back to your own anger management about Brighton supporters singing... your thread is the biggest fail I have seen for many a month.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You sad, sad man, I suggest you get back to your own anger management about Brighton supporters singing... your thread is the biggest fail I have seen for many a month.

Really ? You must be amazing to predict what I am - I am loving it

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Whoaaa, don't drag me into this web of hate. I was responding to the use of the song in general, a la last season and the start of this one. Ain't nothing but a thang.

Great, text speak now

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I'm loving it

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I think a ban is in order for starting a thread about a poster, thanks !

No where is that mod that called me a f***ing prick the other day shall I report it to him ?

But that is exactly what you are. He was only stating a fact. Fact's are allowed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here