Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now that's more like it!!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I have a sneaking suspicion that all of the west standers that didnt sing at Tottenham were NOT season ticket holders, just there for the day out. I may just be deaf and mute from singing so much today...and mostly north supporters got the east stand singing!! (finally!) what a smashing win for the seagulls :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf: :lolol:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yes the East made a bit of noise a couple of times. I noticed loads of different faces for this match. Thank goodness for that. But the whole ground was loud today.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I was in the East, near the Donny end and the party atmosphere was certainly there.

As for the north, they were good but when the West sang they were AWESOME!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
a lot in the wsu were beckoning ns to sing and we mostly were ignored by ns. so we carried on

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I was in the East, near the Donny end and the party atmosphere was certainly there.

As for the north, they were good but when the West sang they were AWESOME!

Yep. Im in the same place and thought we were really good. To be honest, im abit shocked that the east stand is being seen as quiet!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
STOP IT, STOP IT NOW? we r all Brighton and the atmosphere was unbelievable

Keep it going-competition is good-come on all-WSU sounded immense and really loud on SCR at times-the North rocked loud as well-in fact the whole ground sounded superb.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
I have a sneaking suspicion that all of the west standers that didnt sing at Tottenham were NOT season ticket holders, just there for the day out. I may just be deaf and mute from singing so much today...and mostly north supporters got the east stand singing!! (finally!) what a smashing win for the seagulls :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf: :lolol:

You're right. For example, as a S/T holder, I didn't fancy that game, and let 2 premier league (non-Albion) loving mates have our tickets.
Full house of 11,833 Albion fans today, made the West Stand rock.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You're right. For example, as a S/T holder, I didn't fancy that game, and let 2 premier league (non-Albion) loving mates have our tickets.
Full house of 11,833 Albion fans today, made the West Stand rock.

This is quite an amount to have down 1 side-even by Championship standards-sounded like a 1000 747's at some stages.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
The whole of the amex rocked, im sure everyone is the same but i cant speak because of a sore throat. Take a bow everyone even if you was not there today, body or spirit we are all 1. Here endith the drunken ramblins

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here