Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now Birmingham and Leeds

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Someone gets shot in Leeds, Birmingham, Manchester every week dosn't mean there's an impending riot where have you heard this?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I believe its time to announce that the Summer Rioting Season is officially open.. oh dear, here we go again

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I believe its time to announce that the Summer Rioting Season is officially open.. oh dear, here we go again

Thinking just the same-

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Aston Villa club shop on fire according to twitter.

Brum pics:

scaled.php

scaled.php

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I mentioned in another thread this will spread across major citys in the uk.

IF they start in Brighton, 1 id be very surprised, 2 if they do please make sure its London road.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I dont think im racist at all, but if you cant see that most of these areas are "black/asian" areas then you either blind or stupid

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
I dont think im racist at all, but if you cant see that most of these areas are "black/asian" areas then you either blind or stupid

Everyone can see this but as soon as you mention it you become a racist!!!! Says a lot about what has happened to this country!! Ive been watching skynews for last 2 hours and from all the pics and videos and reports i have hardly seen a white person involved. Its not being racist its stating a fact!!!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Everyone can see this but as soon as you mention it you become a racist!!!! Says a lot about what has happened to this country!! Ive been watching skynews for last 2 hours and from all the pics and videos and reports i have hardly seen a white person involved. Its not being racist its stating a fact!!!

spot on

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
it's all turning nasty up here. Problem is, once it kicks off in Leeds, you get the Bradford neo-nazis using it as an excuse to kick off against the ethnic minorities.

Might stay in tomorrow. Either that or see if I can get a new telly...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here