Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottseagull's Friday Caption Contest #4

An excellent response to last week's lion/Millwall contest, with plenty of 3s awarded. I'm still struggling with the spreadsheet for the cumulative scores (I haven't done one since 2003!) Does anybody know if you can put two scores in a single cell? You're allowed more than one attempt each week, and I wanted to show the scores in a single cell (e.g. 1+3) and have the program add 4 to the cumulative total yet not display 4 in the cell.
This week, we feature the delightful Hilda....

45.jpg

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
"Hello Halfords? I've changed my mind, I wont be needing that new bike seat after all."

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I love the new cock shaped handlegrips, but where do you put the batteries?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
"Hi , well you know that dog you sold me "

"Yes Madam"

Well 3 of its legs have fallen off you twat "

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
An excellent response to last week's lion/Millwall contest, with plenty of 3s awarded. I'm still struggling with the spreadsheet for the cumulative scores (I haven't done one since 2003!) Does anybody know if you can put two scores in a single cell? You're allowed more than one attempt each week, and I wanted to show the scores in a single cell (e.g. 1+3) and have the program add 4 to the cumulative total yet not display 4 in the cell.

Can't you just give them one score, being the best one out of however many entries

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
"Every time I go over a bump, my puppies fall out"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here