Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts Countys most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
clarke0804tyb1.jpg

No disrespect Ken but I am taking a conservative estimate :lolol: that your boys are going to take one helluva beating tomorrow night on our procession to the League One title.

Bring on the Champions!

:yahoo:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Looking forward to Crodo posting a f***ing massive picture of Micky Adams just before Sheffield Wednesday roll into town.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I reckon you just do random image searches in Google and whoever comes up, claim them to be the biggest supporter of our next victims (oops, I mean adversaries).

what next ? Carlisles' most famous supporter is .... Che Guevara !!

Che Guevara supports Kidderminster Harriers FFS

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
My sources tell me he is a County fan, they could be wrong, but they very rarely are.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Who, Che ? Apparently he's a Kidderminster fan, according to Tim O-W - I wonder how many games he gets to a season.

Not many he's a JCL ... rumour has it only goes for the burgers and a trip to Hooters after the match!

I reckon you just do random image searches in Google and whoever comes up, claim them to be the biggest supporter of our next victims (oops, I mean adversaries).

what next ? Carlisles' most famous supporter is .... Che Guevara !!

TBF, Pinko Ken has at least been long connected with Nottingham. But I suspect their most famous supporter was fictional; there used to be a detective series set in the city, and the star of the show was a County man (I remember a scene where he had a meeting with someone at Meadow Lane). Can't remember the name, though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here