Buzza said:
What? you don't read EVERY post on NSC?

Shame on you! :jester:

I haven't been on here for a while! :blush:
But I'm back with a vengence!!
:D

D

Deleted User X18H

Cant see but originally 'Paul Daniels is shit.... compared to this' thread of many weeks since and therefore a very big

F I X T U..............

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Rangdo said:
Why would you have to read EVERY post? You could just
top_search.gif

Yep. Nobody should ever dare to post anything on here without carrying out full due diligence and searching for every subject that their proposed message may touch upon. Remember to search the threads that may not on first sight have any connection to your subject because the nature of the discussion may veer from the original theme. Or to save this bother just read every single message that's posted on NSC 24 hours a day. This may involve missing matches, abandoning families and absenteeism, but hey! At least you won't get sarcy comments from the NSC hardcore. Which is all that matters.

:rolleyes:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Monkey Man said:
Yep. Nobody should ever dare to post anything on here without carrying out full due diligence and searching for every subject that their proposed message may touch upon. Remember to search the threads that may not on first sight have any connection to your subject because the nature of the discussion may veer from the original theme. Or to save this bother just read every single message that's posted on NSC 24 hours a day. This may involve missing matches, abandoning families and absenteeism, but hey! At least you won't get sarcy comments from the NSC hardcore. Which is all that matters.

Exactly. You're learning :thumbsup:

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
Monkey Man said:

:lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Monkey Man said:

alternatively, do a search for the words "nothing" and "sleeve" and see what happens?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Simster said:
alternatively, do a search for the words "nothing" and "sleeve" and see what happens?

especially if its an emailed joke/link as somebodies bound to have received it before you and raced to get it on here first

steve-c

desprateseagull said:
wgat is supposed to happenthen?? it takes forever to load, but all i see i sone ugly bint strip down to her undies... yawn

:lolol: keep watching , but you should be able to guess what happens next,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here