Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nothing from Dick Knight since Monday

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
I doesn't not come as a shock that DK has not said anything about our relegation or issued a rallying call but the days of his and Martin Perry's openess and honesty with us long seem to have gone. Anyone else think it is a bit strange?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes.

But a carefully prepared statement that is deliberately vague with references like "weigh up options at end of the season" and so on is quite difficult dontcha know.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's not the end of the season yet.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Normandy seagull said:
I doesn't not come as a shock that DK has not said anything about our relegation or issued a rallying call but the days of his and Martin Perry's openess and honesty with us long seem to have gone. Anyone else think it is a bit strange?

Not me. I'm not quite sure what he's supposed to say....he's a fan at heart, so we all know he'll be VERY disappointed - but like the rest of us he'll have seen it coming for some time. I would imagine he's currently doing all he can to sort out a deal for Noel-Williams for next season, and I'd rather he spent his time on that little task.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I'd be fuming if i was DK after those last two home games - i'd make sure heads rolled both on the management side and the playing side.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I was in the Albion office yesterday. Some long faces and disappointment.

Meanwhile, you could see Martin Perry and Dick Knight through the office glass partition working hard, hopefully looking to fund a Chuck Norris-style assault on a certain council.

Life goes on. I would guess they're probably far too busy planning for the future to consider the tender insecurities of the meek, downtrodden and pseudo-angry.

ack

Apr 20, 2006
Surely at then end of the day now we down,they gotta lot of number cruching to do etc,and see wha gonna happen next year than going on some radio or paper and saying we are sad to be going down

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The Argus indicates that the club will lose around £1M next year as a result ot its relegation to League 1. If only we had invested in a couple of half decent players in the January transfer window, when it was obvious that the squad badly needed strengthening, we might not now be facing a such a loss of income and life in the lower echelons of football. Another example, I think, of Dick Knight wanting something for nothing. Some businessman.

:nono:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Zebedee said:
Another example, I think, of Dick Knight wanting something for nothing. Some businessman.

:nono:

Given that he has put about £1.4m into the club, your comment is as much without accuracy as it is stupid.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
El Presidente said:
Given that he has put about £1.4m into the club, your comment is as much without accuracy as it is stupid.

I am not doubting that DK has put money into the club and that was not the point of my post - as well you know.

:ohmy:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Zebedee said:
I am not doubting that DK has put money into the club and that was not the point of my post - as well you know.

:ohmy:

I think it was more a question of the right player being unavailable. God knows they tried!

Who do you think we should have signed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here