Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not a Martin Perry fan

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am not the greatest admirer of Martin Perry, as many will have worked out, but I must take my hat off to him tonight after the way he slated Lewes Council on the Harty Phone In. Well done Martin keep it going.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He was superb. I didn't know he had it in him!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That was a frothing RANT at LDC tonight from MP...he was quite clearly trembling with rage. I was sat near him on Friday at the Inquiry, and at various intervals, the fella turned round and exchanged a number of bemused "what the f*** ?" looks with a grey haired gent sitting in front of me (dunno who he was).

In my opinion, its only a matter of time before his temper snaps, and he ends up assaulting the LDC lawyer.

MP's best trick of the week so far has been to wrong-foot Lewes District Council's technical evidence about the potential costs of building stadiums at other locations.

They came prepared to argue that the Albion were exaggerating the costs of building at Sheepcote Valley and the other sites, and that their man had more "realistic" figures.

But MP patiently explained that such differences as there were in the two organisations' evidence could be explained by the fact that Lewes were using different assumptions about quantity surveying methodology. If these could be ironed out, there was no great significant differences between the two sets of costings.

The Albion and Lewes DC's consultant are now working together to prepare an agreed Table of Costs that will remove many of the opportunities to ask apparently "difficult questions" that the Lewes lawyer was no doubt looking forward to.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Martin Perry :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

First positive thing you have said about him - Divine :kiss:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
right , whos hacked into Ernests account ? :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ernest It is great to see you praising Martin for his efforts.

Taylors Dummy?
Terrace Dandy?
???

Oct 5, 2003
The lap dog talks out of his @rse! of course its everything to do with Lewes DC in their parish

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
FG aka FOOTBALL GENIUS said:
The lap dog talks out of his @rse! of course its everything to do with Lewes DC in their parish

I normally cannot be bothered to read your rubbish but this time your ignorance is so blatant.

The only thing that Lewes DC have in their parish is the proposed coach park.

The rest of the project is in Brighton and Hove district.

Oct 5, 2003
so there ewe have it a coach parked within the LDC enough reason four them to have an interest in the matter, which even that :dunce: perry should bee able two sea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here