Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich Reaction Required

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
It was shame we let in five soft goals - but we drew the last twenty minutes 0-0 - and that is form to finish above Shwffield Wednesday.

Mark McCammon played well.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
KinkyNormanBaker said:
This game didnt matter anyway.

Andy, I thought this was the fans bit not Mcghees reasons

Sorry I thought it was custom for members of staff under fire to ring the phone in?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well I wasn't there but I always listen to your show and I could tell as soon as the team ran out for the warm up that Magoo had got it all wrong again. Norwich were there for the taking but Magoo didn't go for the win and we were very lucky to sneak it 0-1 with that Robinson goal. What's he doing in the team anyway?

Last edited:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Who cares about the result its all about Lewes Council and Falmer.
It doesn't matter if we get relegated out of the league and are playing in the Rymans league south division 3, as long as we get our stadium.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
How is Gatting going to get home after being thrown off the bus for failing to score because he never got any quality ball from midfield? :censored:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
n1 gull said:
It doesn't matter if we get relegated out of the league and are playing in the Rymans league south division 3, as long as we get our stadium.

I did not know that Harty had Dick Knight coming on air! :lolol:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
n1 gull said:

at least we will get a crowd of 4000+ for the visit of Hastings

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Even though we let in 4 goals with 10 minutes to go, according to Mcghee we won the last 10 minutes 0-0

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Scoring goals is one thing, but I thought it was a bit OTT humiliating them by playing all that keep-ball for the last 25 minutes. Sure the six goals have given a welcome boost to the goal difference, and Kerry can be proud of his amazing four-goal haul, but I think we actually won very few friends tonight by deliberately humiliating them in front of their own fans.

Glad for the win, but we need to show more mercy sometimes.

mid-life Crisis at the madejski said:
I was being sarcastic

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Out of interest, what was your previous username before you changed?

:edit: Ahh, DtG. Why the changing usernames?

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Why did DTG do the same 'joke' twice by saying "I'm Mark McCammon"? I know he plays like a trolley, but Dave needs to find new material.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here