Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich fans are in-breds - FACT!

D

Deleted member 2719

I know a Norwich fan and she is a strange shape and she won't wear open toed sandals and can type twice as fast as anyone else!!

:ohmy: :lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Oh dear - when you're both a biology professor and an MP, this can be the unfortunate result...

Ian Gibson is quite a "character" - you have to admire any academic at a modern university that has a real skull on his desk, a la Yorick, as he did back at UEA in about 1991.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
What a absoloute f***ing COCK OF A WANKSHAFT :angry: :angry: :angry:

1) Firstly I have Type 1 Diabetes and know more about it than the Wanker even will.

2) You can not inherit it from genes, how the f*** he was a Science teacher was beyond me.

WHAT A **** :angry:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
inbred :lolol:

Albion Rob

Taylor159370 said:
What a absoloute f***ing COCK OF A WANKSHAFT :angry: :angry: :angry:

1) Firstly I have Type 1 Diabetes and know more about it than the Wanker even will.

2) You can not inherit it from genes, how the f*** he was a Science teacher was beyond me.

WHAT A **** :angry:

I'm not sure mate, I've got type 1 too and my understanding is that it may be genetic but the truth is no one really knows.

At least it's not the usual drivel about fatties we always seem to get tarred with that brush too.

I'm confident that I'm not inbred and have never wanted to shag my sister so I think this 'breakthrough' can be waved away with a dismissive hand.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Mouldy, do you mean that she can't wear open toed sandals, on account of her webbed feet?

El Dude Brother

Feb 8, 2006
Albion Rob said:
I'm not sure mate, I've got type 1 too and my understanding is that it may be genetic but the truth is no one really knows.

At least it's not the usual drivel about fatties we always seem to get tarred with that brush too.

I'm confident that I'm not inbred and have never wanted to shag my sister so I think this 'breakthrough' can be waved away with a dismissive hand.

Blimey! Me too! No-one knows for sure what the causes are and in reality I doubt people in Norfolk are any more or less genetically diverse than the rest of the country, despite the stereotype. My parents are from different countries so I doubt I can be THAT inbred.

Any other sufferers out there?

D

Deleted member 2719

Gully said:
Mouldy, do you mean that she can't wear open toed sandals, on account of her webbed feet?
Yes she good at treading grapes and snorkeling!!

;)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Webbed feet would be bloody useful when swimming, although they might attract the wrong type of attention from my fellow bathers.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
I was brought up in Norwich and when I proposed to my sweetheart at 17 my father demanded she have a virginity test. And when my Pa found out she was a virgin he forbade me from marrying her saying ``If she aint good enough for her own brother then she aint good enough for you.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brilliant:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here