Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Northwich v Charlton

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Just heard their fans (debatable) singing 'we love you northwich we do...'

I wonder how many of them turn up on a saturday

Did anyone else hear them singing to the Charlton 'you're just a small town in Worthing' cos thats what it sounded like

God i hope we get a Non-leaguer in the 2nd rnd

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Just showed a half time clip of some middle aged WANKER drinking a cup of tea in a Man Utd hat, I wish people like that would just f*** OFF.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
i thought it sounded like worthing aswell, but i assume it wasnt that, good game however and listening to it their singing section is no worse than H block, but they havnt had a rendition of the wheels on your house go round and round or weve got running water yet and they also havnt started having a go at the people oppisite them who arnt sitting in a singing section for not singing so as far as im concerned they are better

Last edited:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
That elbow by McLeod was a disgrace. Cannot believe he just did that right at the beginning of the second half, and that he's got away with it. Dirty bastard :tosser:

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Just showed a half time clip of some middle aged WANKER drinking a cup of tea in a Man Utd hat, I wish people like that would just f*** OFF.

It's just disrespectful and i think anti-social turning up in a neutral teams attire, even worse if its big 4, they should be made to take their hats or other neutral football team garments (even if if means they're topless :lolol: ) off at the turnstiles and pick it up on there way out

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
just had a few chants of 'your support is f***ing shit'. Nice family friendly viewing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here