Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North West Sussex Seagulls meeting tonight

stonski

Jan 31, 2009
Cowfold
The Star Inn Roffey, Horsham from 7:30. If you are interested in joining our coach to The Amex next season or would just like to meet and have a chat with other Albion fans, you are more than welcome.
Richard Hebberd from the club was due to come along but he has had to pull out. Hopefully he will be able to make it to our next meeting.

Hope to see some of you there.

Horsham by the Sea

Apr 29, 2011
Stirling , Scotland
Nice job Andy & Paul. Good to see so many Albion fans and I think the coach travel concept & prices work well.. look forward to the next meet up in July.

Horsham by the Sea

Apr 29, 2011
Stirling , Scotland
Well done guys! Do you know how many people were there last night?

I counted about 32 people, several of them were representing 3 or 4 people i.e mates or kids etc so anything between 45 - 55 will sign up after first meeting.. spread the word !

all coach details will follow im told see website in the coming days, Andy and Paul did a nice job and i'll let them annouce the prices etc but much cheaper than stagedoor plus other added benefits of having our own club.. exciting times for NWS supporters.

stonski

Jan 31, 2009
Cowfold
I counted about 32 people, several of them were representing 3 or 4 people i.e mates or kids etc so anything between 45 - 55 will sign up after first meeting.. spread the word !

all coach details will follow im told see website in the coming days, Andy and Paul did a nice job and i'll let them annouce the prices etc but much cheaper than stagedoor plus other added benefits of having our own club.. exciting times for NWS supporters.

Cheers Horsham by the Sea. Yes a great meeting and many thanks to all that attended. Full details will be posted on the website and here later.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here