Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand hold your head in SHAME!!!!!

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
WSU pissed all over you,Ultras,you call that singing?
WSU=old gits who remember how to SING.

Never forget,Watching football aint no spectator sport.Get involved,get your gob going!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not another one of these... Can't we just accept that once again the Albion HOME fans pissed all over the away fans... I'm sure [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] was the one who said a few weeks ago we'd get outsung by the away fans every game :lol: well that's Spurs and Donny well and truely outsung mate :rave:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
When did you sing on your own then, must have missed that twenty seconds.

A couple of Donny fans on the train back to Lewes said that loudest home fans for the last couple of seasons were WBA, and we equaled them today :clap: :clap:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Never forget,Watching football aint no spectator sport.Get involved,get your gob going!!!

Anyone know the comparative capacities of the North Stand and the WSU? Probably my bad, but one looks WAY bigger than the other, yet the smaller of the two seems to generate more noise for more sustained periods. Not sure how that works exactly - but it does.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Anyone know the comparative capacities of the North Stand and the WSU? Probably my bad, but one looks WAY bigger than the other, yet the smaller of the two seems to generate more noise for more sustained periods. Not sure how that works exactly - but it does.

puzzled me that one as well...........the north rocked today

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
i couldn't give a toss who was louder than who ,......... the crowd as one were superb just before kick off when the spontaneous flag waving started it was simply awesome , it was one of those moments in life that just stay with you , young and old alike bound together in a sea of blue and white .

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Both were loud. Who gives a shit who was the loudest?
We created a buzzing atmosphere and thats all that matters.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I was concerned when the atmosphere died on it's arse just before half time (after their goal) but seemed to pick up nicely in the 2nd half.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Silly this !

In the Upper West today, I have to say that my eardrums almost burst on several occasions due to the noise of OUR fans.

That includes West and North, though not quite so sure about East but sure they will get up to speed before too long.

Truly the noise today was absolutely fantastic !

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Silly this !

In the Upper West today, I have to say that my eardrums alomost burst on several occasions due to the noise of OUR fans.

Truly the noise today was absolutely fantastic !

this is most true

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
i couldn't give a toss who was louder than who ,......... the crowd as one were superb just before kick off when the spontaneous flag waving started it was simply awesome , it was one of those moments in life that just stay with you , young and old alike bound together in a sea of blue and white .

This

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Majority of West Upper were North at the Goldstone, but the North were loud today

I was in the North at the Goldstone and am stil in the North,.. the West at the goldstone was silent the West today were amazing.The Banter has been worth it, can`t wait till tuesday

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

I have to agree here. What happened to the wide eyed, big bottomed anarchists ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here