Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North stand chat......... dont get it.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
As someone fairly new on here, can anyone explain to me the posts of "Complete badger", "feed sandaza" and "withdean wanderer" to name but a few. Are these people really brighton fans or wind up merchants from another club? ???

Finch

Jul 21, 2009
New Zealand
Wind up merchants (may be fans though, who knows or cares).

I can't even tell the difference between them, they may as well be the same person. I just glaze over their posts. I've read people say you can ignore people but I cant see the feature.

As someone fairly new on here, can anyone explain to me the posts of "Complete badger", "feed sandaza" and "withdean wanderer" to name but a few. Are these people really brighton fans or wind up merchants from another club? ???

For all we know you could be another one of them??? sounding strange already:p If not do what the kids tell ya! Take a chill pill:love:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Finch - when you're logged in, hit 'User CP' just above where it says 'Big Board' above the thread, and on the left hand side there are panels, one of which is 'setting's and options' or something like that. There's a thing that says 'Edit Ignore List' where you simply type the name(s) of the user(s) whose posts you want to not appear when you view NSC and off they go. The only irritant then is when people quote their posts, but it's a boon, that feature.

Finch - when you're logged in, hit 'User CP' just above where it says 'Big Board' above the thread, and on the left hand side there are panels, one of which is 'setting's and options' or something like that. There's a thing that says 'Edit Ignore List' where you simply type the name(s) of the user(s) whose posts you want to not appear when you view NSC and off they go. The only irritant then is when people quote their posts, but it's a boon, that feature.

always a danger of throwing out the baby with the bath water??? use the ignore with care:thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They just like to feel important. Little willy syndrome.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
They'll be fine once they lose their virginity. We could be in for a long wait though. :(

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I am told that one of the is effectively a wind up (I won't say who told me, or which one). Others, rather disturbingly appear to be real.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I am told that one of the is effectively a wind up (I won't say who told me, or which one). Others, rather disturbingly appear to be real.

oohhh, i'd like to think its TCB or WW (I think its the later if its either one) but unfortunately its likely to be FeedSandanza.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Or, click on the posters name to view their public profile, and the under their name on that page is 'contact lists', click on that and it gives you the option to add to your ignore list.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
"feed sandaza" is quite blatantly Gav1901 or whatever he was called

Grovesyg

Jul 7, 2009
i cant stand the people who like to constantly inform people they have seen a similar thread! (usually with a sarcastic comment). surely it takes more effort to belittle someone's thread than it does to simply press back to see others.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
People who are actually bothered by someone elses football opinions need to get a life - it's not as if we're football pundits being paid to enhance viewers football watching experience.

If you don't like it, don't read it or ignore it. Quite simple really.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Return of the Rev
always a danger of throwing out the baby with the bath water use the ignore with care

And you can add this wanker to your list of 'whats the point' !

Yep, he's gone out with my bathwater.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here