Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norman Baker serious post

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Maybe i wont be popular,however yet again Norman Baker is in the paper,this time asking why should John Prescott get a 20K golden handshake. This is the same Baker that has repeatedly pushed HM govt,on the death of Dr David Kelly. Up here of course Falmer is never heard of in the press. What is heard of Norman Baker seems to be a man that the establishment dont like and wont take no for a answer. Please apart from Falmer just how do other see Baker,and please keep Falmer out of it. You see around here it 'wheres Falmer,never heard of it' :wave: :albion:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Personally apart from the Falmer issue he always strikes me as being a bloody good MP who comes across well in interviews.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
He seems to be a top MP, always putting his principles first.

Such a shame about his Falmer stance

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Grumpy Sourpuss said:
Personally apart from the Falmer issue he always strikes me as being a bloody good MP who comes across well in interviews.

Ditto. He is a very cunning MP, but I will never forgive him for his chronic failure to act with integrity throughout the Falmer saga.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Many folk in Seaford say he is the best MP we have had.
That does not say much for the previous MPs.
He does seem to like getting his name in the media and I have met him once and did not find it a pleasant experience.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
We're talking about the man who has attended the official 'opening' of two rubbish bins at my local MaccyD's.

He's a self-publicising tit who would attend the opening of an envelope if he thought there was good publicity to be had in the course of so doing.

Downloaded Penguin said:
He seems to be a top MP, always putting his principles first.

Such a shame about his Falmer stance

He is an attention seeking twat of the highest order. Principles? You're joking of course? A man who lies the way he does has no principles.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I see Norman Baker on the same level as I see Bellotti and thats about 6 levels below a pile of dog shit. :angry:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Hang on lads,thats how some of you may see him. However as some say he is heard of and not sneered at like Prescott/Mandleson/Hamilton/Oaten etc. :albion:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The Oldman said:

He's the best MP we've had!

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
The Oldman said:
That does not say much for the previous MPs.
He does seem to like getting his name in the media and I have met him once and did not find it a pleasant experience.

Agreed I met him once and found him to be somewhat of a wanker.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
He seems to have a thing about Prescott (can't think why). I get the news for the Hull area and any time Prescott does something wrong Baker is on the telly getting interviewed. And with Prescott that means I see a lot of him!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Leekbrookgull said:
Maybe i wont be popular,however yet again Norman Baker is in the paper,this time asking why should John Prescott get a 20K golden handshake. This is the same Baker that has repeatedly pushed HM govt,on the death of Dr David Kelly. Up here of course Falmer is never heard of in the press. What is heard of Norman Baker seems to be a man that the establishment dont like and wont take no for a answer. Please apart from Falmer just how do other see Baker,and please keep Falmer out of it. You see around here it 'wheres Falmer,never heard of it' :wave: :albion:

Easiest job in the world...is to find fault and criticise..........

........and we should know on NSC....:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
British Bulldog said:
I see Norman Baker on the same level as I see Bellotti and thats about 6 levels below a pile of dog shit. :angry:

So he's coming round to tea on Sunday :lolol: :lolol:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
He's cunning and ambitious. I think he fancies the role of leader too much. Ever notice how often he takes the moral high ground, even if it really seems none of his business. I see him using the Kelly affair as a way of increasing his profile. I ain't fooled.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
The trouble with this Baker love-in is that it ignores the scandalous way in which he has misrepresented the truth about Falmer. One of the worst examples of this was the way he attempted to depict the club as having "hushed up" a report into the suitability of Falmer/Sheepcote/THV for a hotel. The home page of his web site made gross distortions, with highly selective quotes, for many months.

This issue is the only one of Baker's "campaigning" issues that I have any knowledge of. Hence, I am extremely suspicious of the way he presents any information, and I would guess that many of his so-called campaigns are similarly flawed.

You only have to read Baker's web site to realise what a self-obsessed individual he is.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Baker is an absolute nob jockey. He visited our college and didnt gain any credit from anyone I spoke to who heard the question and answer session. Didnt give across any particular arguments for his opinions just stated them and when anyone questioned them he just did the politicians thing and waffled using some long words hoping no one would respond.

Nick Soames on the other hand impressed me a lot when I met him, maybe its just because everyone always went on about how crap he was!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here