Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norman Baker at Hospital Rally

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
On Saturday morning I attened a rally to save A&E at the Princess Royal hospital.......unfortunately Norman Baker attended the rally and even got up to speak...........myself and many others in the crowd roundly booed him although we got some funny looks from the crowd who couldn't work out why we were booing someone speaking up for the hospital.
Tried to get to speak to him afterwards but unfortunately had disapered. Anyone else go to this?

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Wouldn't have been obvious to him but he must have known as he got booed as soon as he stood up.........I didn't really want to hijack the hospital rally for a pro Falmer message but would have been nice to see him afterwards !!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
HH Brighton said:
I didn't really want to hijack the hospital rally for a pro Falmer message
To be totally honest, despite your fine efforts anyway, I can't see that there would have been too much wrong if you had.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
my mum used to work in xray in PRH, she left recently due to retirement and they have said they will not be replacing her to save costs. when she was there it was normal to wait a couple of hours for an xray imagine now with one less radiographer:ohmy:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Trufflehound said:
I mis-read the title of this thread as "Norman Baker in Hospital".

Imagine my disappointment...

I understand your pain.

:lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
desprateseagull said:
does NB's patch cover haywards heath too?

Nope.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
desprateseagull said:
does NB's patch cover haywards heath too?

No, but part of his patch includes parts of Burgess Hill, and so he quite rightly argues that the closure of PRH would affect his constituents, HOWEVER the useless :censored: hasn't even spoken out about this until this year, the other local MP's have been on the case for a couple years, but he only joined in when there was publicity to be had, and a slagging from some of his constituents. Tosser

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Uncle Buck said:
Baker is speaking at the Climate Change rally in London on the 4th November.
I hope it is made clear that McFraudster adds to the problem by constantly jetting off to third world countries to tell them what to do and show what a well-meaning liberal colonialist he is.
sycophant, hypocrite, con man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here