Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone or Buckley

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
I thought Will was amazing imo Brighton man of the match. Thought he was brilliant hope injury ant to bad.

seagulls

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
yes both are excellent i was gutted to see buckley come of but vicente looks like he can land the ball on a sixpence

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
We have some quality wide players. Noone, Buckley, LuaLua and Vicente all looked good tonight.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
I was with a pool fan and he constantly commented on Buckley, Noone played a belter but Buckley was class

seagulls

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Buckley as he can shoot straight and doesn't bottle it

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Do you have a thing against Noone?!

Great at taking players on. Nice passing.

But can't shoot. His goal this season was going wide, but got deflected. You can see he gets a rush of blood when a shooting chance arises.

But fingers crossed he develops this side of his game

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Great at taking players on. Nice passing.

But can't shoot. His goal this season was going wide, but got deflected. You can see he gets a rush of blood when a shooting chance arises.

But fingers crossed he develops this side of his game

Can't argue with that to be honest. He was very unlucky with his early strike in the second half which hit the bar.

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Buckely right, Noone left. What's the question?

I don't think we can fit them all in.

CMS is wasted on his own up front, so we need Barnes or Hoskins alongside him.

Vicente will surely play just behind the front two when match fit.

That leaves room for only one true midfielder (Bridcutt).

Or else you have to choose between Noone and Buckley.

(Plus I thought that was KLL's best performance of the year, and I thought he looked better than Buckley tonight).

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I don't think we can fit them all in.

CMS is wasted on his own up front, so we need Barnes or Hoskins alongside him.

Vicente will surely play just behind the front two when match fit.

That leaves room for only one true midfielder (Bridcutt).

Or else you have to choose between Noone and Buckley.

(Plus I thought that was KLL's best performance of the year, and I thought he looked better than Buckley tonight).
What the fu$k!!!!!
Lua lua played 12 bloody minutes,buckley was awsome when kicking through the gears.

SeagullsReloaded

SeagullsReloaded.com
Aug 29, 2011
Spain
What the fu$k!!!!!
Lua lua played 12 bloody minutes,buckley was awsome when kicking through the gears.

You're right. KLL hasn't got into top gear just yet and isn't the player he was before his leg injury. Really didn't think he contributed much when he came on.

Almost got into a ding-dong with some bloke on the bus back last night when I suggested Buckley was MoM. In a very one-sided first half, he was the only Albion player that stood out - he plays with such self-belief at times, it's breathtaking. Nooney's always going to cause defences trouble and last night he was a real handful but certainly his shooting needs to improve.

CMS was marooned from the start and you could see that happening every time they pressed our defenders and started playing further up the pitch. At times in the first half, virtually all 20 outfield players were in our half. I do worry that we don't have quite enough pace at the back or that we move the ball quick enough from the back to play the way Gus wants. It gives too much time for attackers to close us down and put us under pressure. Reminded me of the first half against Doncaster - a very ordinary team as the table suggests.

I also don't like the way Bridcutt often stops dead in his tracks when he receives the ball, especially in deep positions. As good as he is, sometimes there's space that he could simply run into and move the play forward. Vincelot and Buckley are a great examples of that - as was Vicente when he came on. And Vicente - that guy has got class written all over him - what a signing!

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
------------Ankergren

Calde Dunk Greer Paints

Harley/Vincelot Bridcutt

Buckley Vicente Noone

CMS

For those 'attack like f***' moments. Also ashamed of myself leaving out Barnes/Dicker.

Out of the two? Can't choose. Both high quality with totally different styles of play. CLASS!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Buckely right, Noone left. What's the question?

Youcanna play on both wings at the same time. One winger on the left and the best player is K Lua lua. He is better than Vincete ! Better than Downing, Kuyt is better than Buckley though.

Lua lua is the biz. Better than Gotsamov.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here