Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone-done deal

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
A Plymouth supporting mate of mine actually spoke to Mr Noone himself today, and was told that he's joining us next week.

Of course, my mate could be talking out of his arse, but that's what I've got from the horse's mouth, and I've no real reason to doubt it.

The Plymouth supporter in question is gutted, so has nothing to really gain by making it up.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
A Plymouth supporting mate of mine actually spoke to Mr Noone himself today, and was told that he's joining us next week.

Of course, my mate could be talking out of his arse, but that's what I've got from the horse's mouth, and I've no real reason to doubt it.

The Plymouth supporter in question is gutted, so has nothing to really gain by making it up.

Fingers crossed then.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Reid is merely saving face, if Plymouth go down he has a good excuse. The sad thing is that Plymouth have to balance their books.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Reid is merely saving face, if Plymouth go down he has a good excuse. The sad thing is that Plymouth have to balance their books.

Plus the fact that Reid is not a very good manager.

I bet he is gutted having a horse`s mouth for an arse!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here