Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NON season Tickets Holders Only.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

I watch the Albion as much as i can afford and i have to admit because of the poor atmosphere at the withdean i go to far more away matches than home games.

But i am going to reverse this situation and if all the other Away fans can do this maybe we can fill the withdean and create that missing atmosphere and your be watching twice as many matches as you spend at least double going to away games and also give the club a needed injection of cash.

90% withdean for me from now on.

What's your ratio Home/Away?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Usally average 75% away and 25% home games a season (including cup etc)

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
:wave:

Last edited:

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
80% away 19% home 1% neutral ;) lol

Been at all away games this season so far including the cup games

D

Deleted member 2719

surrey jim said:
Usally average 3/4 away and 1/2 home games a season (including cup etc)

Do you reckon you could swap a couple of those away matches for 4 home games. :eek: ???

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Missed the Brentford game (would have gone but was on holiday) and the Televised game (work). Other than that have been at every home game, league and cups.

Been to three away games so far, Forest, Millwall and Bradford

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Will normally see every home game bar 2 or 3.

Probably only 4 or 5 aways.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I haven't been to any this season - home or away... Not for financial reasons though...and unless they install a creche I won't be going anytime soon, until Arthur can sit still for more than 2 minutes anyhow...

D

Deleted member 2719

tedebear said:
I haven't been to any this season - home or away... Not for financial reasons though...and unless they install a creche I won't be going anytime soon, until Arthur can sit still for more than 2 minutes anyhow...

Every parent is different but we saw a baby just a few weeks old at the Bristol Game all dressed in the Stripes!!

What do you think?
???

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
When he was tiny it was much easier!! He could just stay in his car seat or baby carrier and he was fine!

But he's 14 months old now and walking and very nosey!! :lol: Asking him to sit still for 90 minutes is going some..without pulling things out of peoples pockets, needing a snack or a snooze, or being frightened about people shouting and cheering!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
There was one of the tiniest babies I've ever seen at the football in the North stand on Saturday, resplendent in a real miniature kit. Great stuff.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Man of Harveys said:
There was one of the tiniest babies I've ever seen at the football in the North stand on Saturday, resplendent in a real miniature kit. Great stuff.

Superb isn't it! Arthur slept through a 5 goal hum dinger Shoreham match once - in his kit! Doubt he'd do that now...

D

Deleted member 2719

tedebear said:
When he was tiny it was much easier!! He could just stay in his car seat or baby carrier and he was fine!

But he's 14 months old now and walking and very nosey!! :lol: Asking him to sit still for 90 minutes is going some..without pulling things out of peoples pockets, needing a snack or a snooze, or being frightened about people shouting and cheering!

I have so much to learn about babies!!

:nono: :)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
tedebear said:

Sod that.I love my football.If things got that serious i would put the baby in next weeks Friday Add.;)

tedebear said:

And you've only got ONE.

With three children under five, I missed WHOLE SEASONS for years.

Including 1982/83.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Lord Bracknell said:
And you've only got ONE.

Including 1982/83.

Dear god! it doesn't go on that long does it? How on earth did you cope?

Oct 7, 2006
Eastbourne
80% away, 20% home. prefer to save my money for away games and support the lads with a bit of voice unlike at home. r go to homes when i got the chance or a cheap ticket but away i can make a day of it, come back smashed and fall asleep in wetherspoons! :jester:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Lord Bracknell said:
And you've only got ONE.

Including 1982/83.

Ha ha ha.I'm sure that was the season we lost to Man U at home 1-0.Ray Wikins scored from about 30-35 yards out

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Lord Bracknell said:
And you've only got ONE.

Including 1982/83.

I timed my children rather well, and managed to miss the last 2 seasons at the Goldstone and the first at Gillingham. In that time, I think I managed just 1 and a quarter games (trust me to pick the York game to go to the Goldstone!).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here