Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Non-Season ticket = Non-believer

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
According to Liz Costa vice-chair of the Albion Supporters Club.???

Albion to net cash bonanza from dream Liverpool tie From The Argus)

She said: “There will not be many tickets left for the non-believers.

“At the moment it is great that we are able to fill every set and I am loving it.”

I don't think this is the best way to describe the large numbers of non-season ticket holders who attended Gillingham or Sunderland, or fans from further away who can't make every game.

Just because people have other commitments, less cash etc.... doesn't make them any less of a fan, some are more so than the some of people who have bought season-tickets this season.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Very SILLY

Alot of people have not bought ST because of finances, travel etc.

HOWEVER the ONLY way to GUARANTEE a seat/ticket at a plum draw is to BUY a season ticket. Thats ALWAYS been the case for, like, EVER, whether we were at Withdean or the Nou Camp.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I've been saying for ages that the old guard is totally out of touch. Time for someone to get hold of the supporters club and revamp it.

I find it incredible that we're a new stadium and the supporters club has not published any details in the programme, has not made any communication, has not in fact made any effort to attract new members for a very very long time. Conclusion can only be they don't want any. Yes if you bother to get in touch and apply for membership then you will get in. I did just that but was so uninspired by everything that I didn't waste my time. We now have 20,000 fans and a supporters club with a few hundred membership. Average age is I suspect 50+

They are no longer in my mind representative of fans and they cease to be relevant in my view.

This latest comment is just par for the course from Costa, Watts etc.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Let's actually look at what she said (albeit the Argus poorly phrased it). She was commenting on tickets going for sale to those with no loyalty points - not those who are not season ticket holders. The full quote says;

'................Tickets for the Liverpool game will go on sale to non-season ticket holders with at least 60 loyalty points on September 12 at 7pm.

Any unsold tickets will be released for sale two days later at 9am.

However, Liz Costa, vice-chair of the Albion supporters club, predicted the game could well have sold out by then. She said: “There will not be many tickets left for the non-believers...............'

yes it was a poor choice of words and a poor phrasing in the paper but it's not as bad as has been painted

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Let's actually look at what she said (albeit the Argus poorly phrased it). She was commenting on tickets going for sale to those with no loyalty points - not those who are not season ticket holders. The full quote says;

'................Tickets for the Liverpool game will go on sale to non-season ticket holders with at least 60 loyalty points on September 12 at 7pm.

Any unsold tickets will be released for sale two days later at 9am.

However, Liz Costa, vice-chair of the Albion supporters club, predicted the game could well have sold out by then. She said: “There will not be many tickets left for the non-believers...............'

yes it was a poor choice of words and a poor phrasing in the paper but it's not as bad as has been painted

Says a fellow member of the supporters club?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Says a fellow member of the supporters club?

No I'm not and havnt been since 2002 when I stopped travelling on the coaches to away games. Just not willing to form a lynch mob on something that is a typical over reaction by the hard of thinking

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
According to Liz Costa vice-chair of the Albion Supporters Club.???

Albion to net cash bonanza from dream Liverpool tie From The Argus)

She said: “There will not be many tickets left for the non-believers.

“At the moment it is great that we are able to fill every set and I am loving it.”

I don't think this is the best way to describe the large numbers of non-season ticket holders who attended Gillingham or Sunderland, or fans from further away who can't make every game.

Just because people have other commitments, less cash etc.... doesn't make them any less of a fan, some are more so than the some of people who have bought season-tickets this season.

What a piece of shit that comment is.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I don't see anything wrong...From what I can see, she's having a dig at those people (they're not fans as they couldn't even tell you what used to be at the site of Toys R Us before 1998) who've probably never set foot inside Withdean, let alone the Amex and yet try to pass themselves off as being Brighton fans...

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
LizCosta2.jpg

Shut yer mouth - Bint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here