Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Non-Season ticket = Non-believer

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Liz is absolutely brillio and the Albion is a better club for us all to support because of her.

Despite the rather dry image many have of her, she's got a mischievous streak and a twinkle in her eye.

Her comment was very clearly aimed at the many who have been already discussed here - those who are trying to tap up any Albion fans they happen to know with the "Can you get me a ticket to the Liverpool game?" question. Those who are either not true Albion fans at all, or those who are locally based plastic Liverpool fans trying to see their team for the first time.

She most definitely would not take a swipe at true Albion fans who are not season ticket holders - I imagine the Supporters' Club has many such people as members for a start.

Then she needs to be more careful with her wording when talking to the press then. Because what she said IS a swipe at true Albion fans that are not sth.

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
Then she needs to be more careful with her wording when talking to the press then. Because what she said IS a swipe at true Albion fans that are not sth.
No soh. Surely even non STHs don't have such thin skins as to get upset about this?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yet who actually gives a f***? She's not speaking for the club is she?

Absolutely spot on.

Who cares? She doesn't speak for me, and I don't care if she tries to.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Perhaps not the best choice of words but I imagine she was referring to people who go to one game every other season.

35 pages by midnight.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Whilst not admitting to be Liz Costa's greatest fan, l siincerely do think that her heart has always been in the right place, and pre Archer/Bellottii as well as after, she has always been there in the firing line, bad times as well as good.

However, excuse the pun, but in my view the goalpoasts have now changed, & since Falmer, supporting the Albion is like supporting a whole new club, we have a magnificent new stadium, and the fan base has increased massively. Ms. Costa and the offiicial Supporters Club take heed. Many many more people will want to have a voice now.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Poor Liz, I don't really know her but she has helped me a couple of times with last minute away travel to Oldham and Rochdale.

She puts in so much time to the club to help us fellow supporters probably not making a bean but doing it for the love of the Albion and it's fans and all we can do is slat her for a poor choice of phrase.

Sorry but just get of her back and maybe give her some praise for all her efforts.

There are some w@nkers on this board. If anyone can do better maybe put your name forward and then be prepared to be slagged off for making one small mistake. Sorry to rant but people like Liz Costa should be congratulated for her support, mindless idiots.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Tar and feathers?

Cucking_stool.png

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Put in context...

"Tickets for the Liverpool game will go on sale to non-season ticket holders with at least 60 loyalty points on September 12 at 7pm.

Any unsold tickets will be released for sale two days later at 9am.

However, Liz Costa, vice-chair of the Albion supporters club, predicted the game could well have sold out by then.

She said: “There will not be many tickets left for the non-believers. "

Hence non season ticket holder=non-beleiver, how difficult is it to understand?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Poor Liz, I don't really know her but she has helped me a couple of times with last minute away travel to Oldham and Rochdale.

She puts in so much time to the club to help us fellow supporters probably not making a bean but doing it for the love of the Albion and it's fans and all we can do is slat her for a poor choice of phrase.

Sorry but just get of her back and maybe give her some praise for all her efforts.

There are some w@nkers on this board. If anyone can do better maybe put your name forward and then be prepared to be slagged off for making one small mistake. Sorry to rant but people like Liz Costa should be congratulated for her support, mindless idiots.

Look, no-one is doubting her worth to the club. However; as others before (Samrah, Atilla) it doesnt mean they can't be held accountable for things that say that may be seen to be representative of other Brighton fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here