Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Non-Season ticket = Non-believer

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
But it was not about people who couldn't get a season ticket. Please read the quote (not what others has inferred from it). If it had been then I could understand the anger

Yep and if you re-read my post it's not about those who couldn't get a season ticket.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I think also, before she is hung, drawn and quartered, that it should be checked that it's not a typo. She might easily have said "non season ticket holder" and been misquoted. There are a number of typos in that piece (and apparently STH only have until Monday night to secure our tickets for Liverpool!WRONG!!).

Not a great piece of proof reading and that might explain the comment!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Liz costa is a disgrace.... Selling her coffee for £1.99 in all bp petrol stations... And that is just for a regular!!

Must be the EP in us... was gonna do something along the same lines!! However I shall now just resort to asking southern_sid to bottle her.

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009
the supporters club is well gay, never had anything to do with them throughout my whole albion career

who gives a f*** !

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
LizCosta2.jpg

Shut yer mouth - Bint.

I thought it was a picture of Rose West!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Or maybe, just maybe, you could smell beyond your unbelievably patronising tone and sense that as a member of a supporters club and someone who is evidently relied upon to prtract the club in the local press, she should have a sense of responsibilty about what she says or does?

Actually, it's you that's on his high horse, moralising about what you think Liz Costa meant.

I assume you know exactly who she was talking about when she said 'non-believers'. What did she say when you asked her? But you're not going to give her that right of reply, because it appears you've made your mind up as to what she meant. That's patronising.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Yep and if you re-read my post it's not about those who couldn't get a season ticket.

Sorry I read this;

'However comments from superfans like herself about those not in a position buy a ST are out of order and the anger is justified IMHO.'

and thought you were. Apologies for misreading you

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Actually, it's you that's on his high horse, moralising about what you think Liz Costa meant.

I assume you know exactly who she was talking about when she said 'non-believers'. What did she say when you asked her? But you're not going to give her that right of reply, because you've made your mind up as to what she meant.

She is not representing the fans, and I'd suggest you've missed the point of what she said - something your anger (your word) won't see past. That's patronising.

Jesus wept.

SHE WAS SPEAKING TO A NEWSPAPER. She didn't say it off hand in the pub. She should have the intelligence to know that what she says will be read by a large of Brighton fans that she is meant to represent in the supporters' club.

I'm leaving it there as you are just being obtuse now.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Sorry I read this;

'However comments from superfans like herself about those not in a position buy a ST are out of order and the anger is justified IMHO.'

and thought you were. Apologies for misreading you

Apology accepted.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Liz is absolutely brillio and the Albion is a better club for us all to support because of her.

Despite the rather dry image many have of her, she's got a mischievous streak and a twinkle in her eye.

Her comment was very clearly aimed at the many who have been already discussed here - those who are trying to tap up any Albion fans they happen to know with the "Can you get me a ticket to the Liverpool game?" question. Those who are either not true Albion fans at all, or those who are locally based plastic Liverpool fans trying to see their team for the first time.

She most definitely would not take a swipe at true Albion fans who are not season ticket holders - I imagine the Supporters' Club has many such people as members for a start.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Liz is absolutely brillio and the Albion is a better club for us all to support because of her.

Despite the rather dry image many have of her, she's got a mischievous streak and a twinkle in her eye.

Her comment was very clearly aimed at the many who have been already discussed here - those who are trying to tap up any Albion fans they happen to know with the "Can you get me a ticket to the Liverpool game?" question. Those who are either not true Albion fans at all, or those who are locally based plastic Liverpool fans trying to see their team for the first time.

She most definitely would not take a swipe at true Albion fans who are not season ticket holders - I imagine the Supporters' Club has many such people as members for a start.

That's all well and good. She should be more careful what she says to newspaper reporters, though; especially as she is a representative of our supporters' club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here