Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Non-Season ticket = Non-believer

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Oh get over yourself. Have you never done that sort of thing on here? Has no-one done it on the radio or in a blog?

Sense of humour failure on your part. A bad one.

She isn't, and nowhere does it say she is.

I think the fact she is being quoted in the local rag speaks for itself?

Look - she may well be a nice lady. However comments from superfans like herself about those not in a position buy a ST are out of order and the anger is justified IMHO.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
First met Liz Costa at the 'infamous' meeting at the ?...Concorde (when Stanley turned up pissed to answer fans concerns). At the time, I knew little or nothing of the shannigans of Archer and co, but knew that as a club we were up the creek....without a paddle.

I remember a few supporters asking irrelevant questions and lacking any sort of genuine knowledge.

However, up gets Liz Costa and asks a number of pertinent questions.....and she wasn't going to be bullied by Stanley. The whole story from Archer etc was still to unfold, but from that day, I cannot help but admire the woman.

The next time I saw her, was when she was doing a sponsored walk to raise funds for the Albion......again, with bucket in her hand, was grateful for my donation and full of optimism.

I,ve read about her....and met her several times since. On the whole...a bit old fashioned and sometimes appears a bit out of touch with all the new 'goings on'.

But....without a doubt....a fantastic Albion supporter who has done so very much to keep this club going in difficult times in the past.

I think we should cut her a bit of slack.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Who gives a shit? People don't go ballistic when someone jokingly calls 1901ers the prawn sandwich brigade. Stop overreacting.

I'm sorry but if her or anyone finds labeling non sth non believers funny, they need to get out more.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Look - she may well be a nice lady. However comments from superfans like herself about those not in a position buy a ST are out of order and the anger is justified IMHO.

Jesus, talk about taking a comment out of context and playing frisbee with it...

Go on - I'll bite. Where is she ridiculing those who couldn't get a season ticket (OMG - I haven't got a season ticket, she is being nasty towards me...)?

Or is it just maybe it is blagging JCLs and other woodwork comer-outerers she is jocularly swiping at?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Even when I was going to 30 to 40 plus games a season ive never owned a season ticket, and have never been a member of the supporters club.

f*** em, idiots.

According to Liz Costa vice-chair of the Albion Supporters Club.???

Albion to net cash bonanza from dream Liverpool tie From The Argus)

She said: “There will not be many tickets left for the non-believers.

“At the moment it is great that we are able to fill every set and I am loving it.”

I don't think this is the best way to describe the large numbers of non-season ticket holders who attended Gillingham or Sunderland, or fans from further away who can't make every game.

Just because people have other commitments, less cash etc.... doesn't make them any less of a fan, some are more so than the some of people who have bought season-tickets this season.

Well Liz Costa! You've f***ing done it this time love! I remember you being stuck right up your own arse when my brother founded the A21 Albion supporters club in 91, and asked the supporters club if we could be an official affiliate of them, you really didn't like it but accepted it, but it was always a them and us situation! Well thank you love! I work Saturdays (hence have no season ticket) have been to 3 matches so far, but in your book that makes me a non-believer?! f*** OFF! To every one else, sorry for my swearing, but as a fan who several years ago (with Liz and several other members of the sc) protested outside Belottis house to help get rid of the tossers, I feel betrayed by her stupid words!

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Jesus, talk about taking a comment out of context and playing frisbee with it...

Go on - I'll bite. Where is she ridiculing those who couldn't get a season ticket (OMG - I haven't got a season ticket, she is being nasty towards me...)?

Or is it maybe, just maybe, she is talking about JCLs and other woodwork comer-outerers she is jocularly swiping at?

Quick question

Do you still want to sexually abuse?

Or am i safe to have a different opinion??

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC

But it was not about people who couldn't get a season ticket. Please read the quote (not what others has inferred from it). If it had been then I could understand the anger

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Well Liz Costa! You've f***ing done it this time love! I remember you being stuck right up your own arse when my brother founded the A21 Albion supporters club in 91, and asked the supporters club if we could be an official affiliate of them, you really didn't like it but accepted it, but it was always a them and us situation! Well thank you love! I work Saturdays (hence have no season ticket) have been to 3 matches so far, but in your book that makes me a non-believer?! f*** OFF! To every one else, sorry for my swearing, but as a fan who several years ago (with Liz and several other members of the sc) protested outside Belottis house to help get rid of the tossers, I feel betrayed by her stupid words!

so how many loyalty points do you have? 60 maybe? in which case she wasnt talking about you at all.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Alot of the anti-Costa comments on here are an absolute disgrace. This comment isn't brilliant and I disagree with her wording, but the lynch mob (as described on the first page of this thread) is bang out of order and it's just jumping on the bandwagon. Without people like Liz Costa and certain others back in the day, who knows where we would be now. If I had to choose someone to represent our cub in the press it would certainly more likely be Liz Costa than the vast majority of people on this forum who are all type and no talk. Some people on here want to show some respect.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
You don't have opinions, you have violent tendencies.

Do I still want to sexually abuse you? Ask me nicely...

You told me you were gonna fist me till i bleed, because i wouldnt grass on someone.

you have the issues not me.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004

Or is it just maybe it is blagging JCLs and other woodwork comer-outerers she is jocularly swiping at?

Or maybe, just maybe, you could smell beyond your unbelievably patronising tone and sense that as a member of a supporters club and someone who is evidently relied upon to prtract the club in the local press, she should have a sense of responsibilty about what she says or does?

so how many loyalty points do you have? 60 maybe? in which case she wasnt talking about you at all.

I have no idea to be honest, due to my brother buying my tickets online on each occasion, but that's not the point to be honest. She is and always has been stuck in the dark ages and needs to wake up and smell the roses!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here