Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Non 1901 members look away now

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How hard can it be for the club to make sure that there is enough coffee at half time to serve more than 10% of the fans in the lounge??

Having enough milk for the 10% seems to be a problem in itself and as for hiding the sugar around the room rather than on the table where the drinks are served :annoyed:

Happens every game, please sort it out you incompetents or stop serving it altogether.

That is all

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Again blaming somebody who is not the culprit, why don't peoplle realise its AZURE who are the weak link in the stadium.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Again blaming somebody who is not the culprit, why don't peoplle realise its AZURE who are the weak link in the stadium.

because consumers, in their infinite wisdom, would rather blame the nearest person than look for a logical explanation...then go and report it to watchdog, because they are being treated unfairly.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003

I bought my ticket from the club not Azure

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How hard can it be for the club to make sure that there is enough coffee at half time to serve more than 10% of the fans in the lounge??

Having enough milk for the 10% seems to be a problem in itself and as for hiding the sugar around the room rather than on the table where the drinks are served :annoyed:

Happens every game, please sort it out you incompetents or stop serving it altogether.

That is all

Which lounger are you in? I have never had an issue in the Profile Lounge. I had an Xmas pie, and a coffee last Saturday at half time eand when I returned to my seat the kind supporter next to me gave me a slice of Xmas cake to acompany my beverage.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Which lounger are you in? I have never had an issue in the Profile Lounge. I had an Xmas pie, and a coffee last Saturday at half time eand when I returned to my seat the kind supporter next to me gave me a slice of Xmas cake to acompany my beverage.

BUPA lounge

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My biggest 1901 concern at the moment is host Gary Chivers' ill fitting suit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here