Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noise Pollution

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
12 minutes past 4 in the morning; not one wink of kip yet due to the c**t in the top flat & his f***ing music. Police not interested. His landlord has turned his phone off. Brighton Council noise patrol wrapped up at 3.00 a.m.

I've nearly banged his f***ing door down, but it looks like I'll have to endure a sleepless night & then resort to minless violence tomorrow, (or should I say today?)

I'll be f***ing knackered at the game!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Tenants? Hoogstraten was right!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Get some earplugs, or use earphones with some calming music.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
tried contacting the environmental healh dept? i beleive they have powers to confiscate hifi's etc of the naughty people, if enough complainants..

or, if there is an intercom system, buzz their flat and pretend to be the police 'on a raid'- may only quieten them for a few minutes, but will put them on edge- esp. that time in morning..

failing that, find their fuse box, or drop them a note asking to be invited the the next party- and whether kids can come along, as they wont be sleeping much, will they?

last resort would be to dress up as jason from the horror movies and knock on their door, with a chainsaw...:p

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here