Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

no vicente in squad for newcastle

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Spanish lightweights

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Not fussed. Hope he's back for the Derby game as I care much more about that.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
So first all these people that were moaning that Vicente was injured were upset because he was "always going to come back for the big game against Newcastle", etc etc moan moan, and now he is not ready you are going to start having a go at him for that?

Let's wait until the end of the season shall we? I seem to remember he had a pretty decent second half to the season last year....

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He will never play for Brighton again.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
So first all these people that were moaning that Vicente was injured were upset because he was "always going to come back for the big game against Newcastle", etc etc moan moan, and now he is not ready you are going to start having a go at him for that?

Let's wait until the end of the season shall we? I seem to remember he had a pretty decent second half to the season last year....

No, we should all be happy with the situation. It's great. Lets hope he plays the one league game this season then.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Will be more concerned if he isn't available still for Derby, a weeks training under his belt, why rush him back for Newcastle ?

Another weeks training next week and 20 mins against Derby. Happy Days.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looking forward to seeing him back :) Newcastle seemed a bit soon, and not sure Gus would risk him again in a cup. A Derby return would be awesome.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Am sure he will be back to say good bye at the end of the season. Unless his toe nail is broken again.:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ah bollocks....

I was really looking forward to see him,,,,FFs

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
They are putting him to good use though. My daughter got her young seagulls signed birthday Albion photo through today and it was a signed Vicente one. So thats what he is being paid for now ...???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
In all honesty we only need Vicente back to score a hat trick against the SCUM in March , any other games will be a bonus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here