Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No queues today at club shop.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
What, the ones that went yesterday and got their replica shirts.

Opposed to today those who didn't queue but couldn't buy a replica shirt anyway because they sold out :D

Not going to be sold out for long though are they? Will be re-stocked in a couple of days I would imagine, and there will be plenty in the new club shop when it opens. I'd rather wait a few days than spend hours in a que, personally. Wasn't the que for tickets anyway, not shirts? I read that they were sold at a different till.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Yup, just bought one. It's lush.

Really? I popped into the shop today to sort out a ticket problem and had a quick look at the new away shirts for my two grandsons. Material felt very thin and I see they've gone back to sticking plastic sponsors logo on the front of the shirt which usually starts peeling off after a few washes, not that impressed!

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Any idea how sales are progressing for the SSC / Spurs games ?

Horrible rumour flying around yesterday that both may be sold out by the time they are suppose to go on sale to STH next week (with 1000pts)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Really? I popped into the shop today to sort out a ticket problem and had a quick look at the new away shirts for my two grandsons. Material felt very thin and I see they've gone back to sticking plastic sponsors logo on the front of the shirt which usually starts peeling off after a few washes, not that impressed!

GREAT so MORE Errea tat then.

f*** sake, f***ing hell. WHEN CAN WE BIN THESE CHEAP AND NASTY SHITS OFF. WHEN WHEN WHEN.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What, the ones that went yesterday and got their replica shirts.

Opposed to today those who didn't queue but couldn't buy a replica shirt anyway because they sold out :D

Great so we are BACK to circa 1999 when we used to get 50 with the rest ready for October. SAKE.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Makes all those people who queued yesterday look very silly.

Well not really. I finished work at 3 yesterday. Normally I don't. So I feel quite sensible for giving up a free afternoon to sort out a problem I couldn't deal with by other means. Although thank you for having an opinion on my behalf.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here