Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Pic of the day

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I can't say I'm too gutted about not seeing a picture of two pieces of steel getting joined together or some concrete getting poured.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
He has tweeted a picture of a new Piglet's pie - chicken and chorizo. For the FBS gigs though :(

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I can't say I'm too gutted about not seeing a picture of two pieces of steel getting joined together or some concrete getting poured.

Obviously not a subscriber to Concrete Contractor or Practical Welding Today magazines. You don't know what you're missing.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I've tweeted a picture of the East stand today from the view of the 1901 stand. Also saw someone running around, couldn't recognise him though.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011

I'm gutted about it. When you are meant to be spending the day revising, it doesn't take much to to get excited.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I've tweeted a picture of the East stand today from the view of the 1901 stand. Also saw someone running around, couldn't recognise him though.

Mattocks' medical?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I was at the ground for lunch yesterday. There were 4 or 5 workmen visable which I was suprised about on a Sunday. Looks like a lot of work to do in a short space of time though. I'm sure it will come together really quickly towards the end.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Attachments

• Pic of day 21.5.12.JPG
    Pic of day 21.5.12.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 48

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Obviously not a subscriber to Concrete Contractor or Practical Welding Today magazines. You don't know what you're missing.

You're not wrong! Just gently polishing my 1998 'Iron Railing Moulding Enthusiast' Special Edition Annual. The one with the pull out poster of a Model 718................................IN BEIGE!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
If you book a tour, do you get to look at the stands, even if it's just peering out of a window or viewing gallery? If so, we could have visitors upload their mobile photos of the progress with the seats. Just a thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here