Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

no one likes us....

Does it matter that we are seen as a terrible football team?

• no one likes us and we don't care

Votes: 26 36.1%
  • no one likes us and we don't have the players to care

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • i'd like us to try to play better football, but 4th from bottom is more important

Votes: 32 44.4%
  • beautiful flowing fortball and relegation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Who gives a damn what other fans think about us-I love it when I hear them moaning about us being the worst team they've seen. Couldn't f***ing beat us though could ya?:lolol:

Arsenal won titles and cups based on 1-0 victories....what was the question again?:D

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
As long as we don't go down(or up) this season, what the hell.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
dougdeep said:
As long as we don't go down(or up) this season, what the hell.

It would be absolutely hilarious if, by some strange quirk of fate, we moved up a division. Withdean meets all Premiershite requirements too:lolol:

Avoiding the drop is number one priority this season (after the go-ahead for Falmer has been given).

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I wouldn't say people don't like us. More that they don't like the fact we have very few quality players and have to play football to grind out results rather than dazzle crowds.

Doesn't mean they don't like us though. In fact I'd be willing to bet that not one team in this division would choose Brighton as the team they most dislike.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Results more important than anything else, IMHO... let's just avoid the drop... other fans can whistle... I actually really enjoyed the 'ammers fans moaning on the radio on the way back in the car!... most satisfying... and long may opposing teams take us for granted... :) :)

Dandyman

In London village.
We are not a long ball side, we are not dirty or cheats, we have probably the best away supporters in this division. What's not to like ?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i don't care ,

c'mon other clubs , keep writing us off

just makes it more sweeter and funny when we win

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
b.w.2. said:
Results more important than anything else, IMHO... let's just avoid the drop... other fans can whistle... I actually really enjoyed the 'ammers fans moaning on the radio on the way back in the car!... most satisfying... and long may opposing teams take us for granted... :) :)

3 points in the bag ..... next please

Its all about getting 51+ points doesnt matter how we get them. Let them winge ... I'm loving it:clap2:

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Teams that say "you are the worst team we have seen" after losing 1-0 is a total oxymoron.

I just :salute: to them all.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tough for the others isn't it, so we are unfashionable cause we grind out 1 - 0 wins and have a small squad of players who over achieve.

Do I really care what others think ?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The poll is very close!:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here