Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No more out, two Premier League players in

Apr 23, 2008
Shoreham
According to BBC: 1541: Brighton & Hove Albion do not expect any other players to be leaving (either on loan or permanently) today, according to BBC South East. But the club is closing in on deals for two Premier League players.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9689658.stm

Who are the two PL players?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Teddy and Ole

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Reyes and Mattock

West Brom: Jara Reyes and Mattock set to depart as Liam Ridgewell deal nears completion - West Brom News - West Bromwich Albion - Sport - Birmingham Mail

Once Ridgewell has signed, Mattock will be allowed to move to Brighton, along with Jara Reyes, who returns following a loan spell earlier this season.

Roy Hodgson admitted that Portsmouth's financial problems ruined their hopes of re-signing Mattock.

"I've said all along I would have been happy not to do anything as long as we didn't lose players," said Hodgson.

"If all goes well with Liam then it enables Joe Mattock to go out and play more games.

"We can let Gonzalo Jara Reyes go down to Brighton to play more games and as long as the Liam transfer is completed then Joe will also go.

"But it doesn't have to happen today (due to imminent loan window).

"However I am convinced the Liam deal will go through today and that would allow Joe Mattock to go down there with Gonzalo Jara Reyes and they can both play for Brighton in their next game.

"We had Portsmouth initially in mind with Joe but the situation has changed for them regarding them being able to pay their wages.

"We wouldn't want to send a player somewhere where he can't get paid - that would be harsh."

Apr 23, 2008
Shoreham
Reyes and Mattock?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
mug: BBC Sport understands Falkirk's 19-year-old defender Murray Wallace has turned down a move to the Championship with either Brighton or Ipswich to instead join League One Huddersfield. :tosser:

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Sheringham and Cole... ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here