shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
At least there were FORKS at the Withdean

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Seriously, all this slagging off of the food at the Amex is getting weary. I don't have the complaints that some of you seem to have. Sometimes you have to wait in a queue, that's life. The longest I've been kept in a queue is 10 minutes pre-match, I can't comment about half time because I don't get up, but before the match and after it, there don't seem to be problems in the East Stand. Occaisonally I am told there are no chicken pies, I have a little cry and then get something else. Yesterday there were none left when I asked, about 2:30. I asked again after the match and they'd found some and I had one. Wonderful. Stop moaning.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

Different year, same drivel.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I got stung twice on the hand by a crazed wasp at Withers after buying a rubber van burger which I smothered in that shite ketchup they had. I think it was going for the sugar or the e-numbers.

I dropped the burger and near shat myself, every twat within 20 metres pissing themselves at me

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Constant moaning!!!

If its not the results, it's the food, if it's not the food it's the queues, if it's not the queues it's the manager, if it's not the manager it's certain player's.

I can understand the loss in revenue argument - but trying to serve 21,000 ppl in ten minutes at half time is no mean feat!!

If you don't want to queue and you can't do without having a drink or something to eat in a couple of hours - take a flask in with you of soup or coffee and buy a pastie at Brighton Station - that's what we do now and we buy a bottle of water and a flap jack or a packet of crisps from the lovely lady outside falmer station.

It's not hard!!! They don't give a toss what you take in with you

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Seriously, all this slagging off of the food at the Amex is getting weary. I don't have the complaints that some of you seem to have. Sometimes you have to wait in a queue, that's life. The longest I've been kept in a queue is 10 minutes pre-match, I can't comment about half time because I don't get up, but before the match and after it, there don't seem to be problems in the East Stand. Occaisonally I am told there are no chicken pies, I have a little cry and then get something else. Yesterday there were none left when I asked, about 2:30. I asked again after the match and they'd found some and I had one. Wonderful. Stop moaning.

Best post you've ever written. Good work.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sometimes the withdean ques were massive but still moved quickly :(

Just out of interest, why did you not just add your thoughts to the other massive thread on catering today?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here