Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No excuses. GIVE BLOOD.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Have posted before on this,but the recent Vinny Jones advert has struck home,sure not the same,but how many here give blood ? No problem if for medical reasons you can't give blood,but if it just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED OR FIND TIME TIME. Well think again. Go and do it. PLEASE.:thumbsup:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What if my excuse is that I gave just before christmas so they won't let me until april?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington

Is not the correct answer.....

Absolutely no pain or hassle involved, sometimes you even get a pretty young nurse watching over you and you get a cup of tea and biscuits afterwards.

My 31st donation coming up this Friday afternoon and if I can do it so can you!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Have always considered this-and not got round to it,having had 2 blood tests recently,the needle bit is not the problem,perhaps and i don't know a pint of blood leaving the body may feel funny?

The body reproduces anyway and so it may be a good thing,like mowing the lawn?

People who give blood could one day save yours or mine life......i think i will do this,sometime this year.

D

Deleted member 18477

Is not the correct answer.....

Absolutely no pain or hassle involved, sometimes you even get a pretty young nurse watching over you and you get a cup of tea and biscuits afterwards.

My 31st donation coming up this Friday afternoon and if I can do it so can you!

The thought of it is horrible. I hate blood. Fair play to everyone that does give blood though. We need ppl like you.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Only 7% of under 25's give blood, which is f***ing pathetic. The most common reason given is that they are 'too busy'.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've got Impaired Glucose Tolerance (borderline diabetes) so have to have blood tests regularly. Used to hate needles but got used to them now and can look at the nurse putting in the syringe when it fills up with my blood.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here