Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No disiplinary action will be taken against Bosingwa

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Did anyone see this from 'challenge' from Bosingwa on Benayuon? How can they not take action against this, it was ridiculous?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I wonder if the Israeli army will launch a retaliatory strike on Bosingwa?

chidgull

Apr 29, 2006
It just shows the joke , that the premier league has become . Overpaid celebrities and that goes for the referees too !

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If he didn't play for Manure/Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool you can guarantee he would have got a 3 match ban.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
To be fair it's not a tackle that's ever going to give Benayoun a serious injury.

Sweet, when I next play football I'm going to stud someone in the back knowing I can get away scot free because it was never going to injure him:thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
so lampards ball winning tackle remains a red, yet that warrants NO punishment?

un-f***ing-believable

chidgull

Apr 29, 2006
KUKEV nearly got it right except that it was not a tackle of any sort . Assault maybe............

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It is annoying when players keep the ball in the corner though........

Agreed. Lampard should have his red card rescinded. Gerrard and Alonso should be given a warning. Boswinga should be punished with a ban and fine. FIFA/The FA should outlaw 'shielding' the ball off - it is obstruction.

All in all, a good result. Nothing like a bit of controversy in the vacuous world of the Premier League.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lampard and Alonso should have both been given a yellow card , Gerrard should have been given a yellow for a high footed lunge which would have meant him being dismissed when given a yellow for diving (4 previous attempts ignored by the ref). Bosingwa deserved a straight red (did the lino have his contact lenses in , as he was only a couple of feet away)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
1zoe1km.jpg

For anyone who didn't see it.

Excellent tackle, Benny Yoon completely deserved it and should have been smacked in the mouth as well.

Even when I see Brighton players heading for the corner to waste time, I would feel the same way if they got booted off the field.

In my opinion it is cheating, and actually brings the game of football into disrepute.

When cricket players tapped the ball dead into the ground, to waste opposing team's overs, I realised cricket was a shit sport and I never have watched it again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here