Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nights out in Brighton for the more discerning gentleman - ideas please.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Are all the clubs *really* that bad now? I know from my Uni days that Brighton offered the full range - from 'cheese' to 'meat market' and plenty besides. Rarely hear a good word said about the scene now. Too much fighting and too many beered-up bellends, right?

I think they're the same as they've always been. People just get old and out grow them.

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
North Laines to south Laines.

avoid the fountain head manager is a moody cow do a crawl from trafalgar street through to the south Laines great pubs, the george,basket makers, eagle , wagon and horses, then you got untold choice in the south Laines ,bath arms ,black lion ,cricketers to name a few, then by my watch should make that titty bar o'clock (I'm normally far to pissed by that time :D ) have fun my dad enjoy his stag do on a similar route

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
There is no such place as the 'North Laines' or the 'South Laines'. There is such a place as the North Laine and The Lanes, on the other hand.

Nothing wrong with the crawl at all.

Bit f***ing pedantic is it not, you know where I meant

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton

Bit f***ing lazy and stupid not knowing the names of two of the most popular areas to visit in your own town.

Rude I know but you are mindlessly vandalising our cultural heritage.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

no, its called being accurate. next we'll be calling twittens "paths", where will it all end? presumably you'll be driven.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here