Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nightime Aerial Shots

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Probably going to think I'm a sentimental old fool, and especially those that know me on here will. But as of now I have seen everything this new home has to offer us. But I don't apologise. This seriously did bring a tear to my eye. Not so much the pictures although they were the catalyst, but seeing the replies from such a brilliant bunch of people. Got me to thinking how much this club has to thank it's cast iron die hard supporters for. I am one of those that walked away totally disillusioned many years ago. I make no apologies for that and I don't regret it in all honesty, not just because of the football, but at the time my life moved on. Those of you that stayed and saw it through to the bitter, and then sweet end are nothing short of Albion heroes, if not football heroes. I cannot take my hat off to you enough or even thank you enough for me coming back to my roots. Yes DK and TB saved us from a club perspective and yes GP is leading us into the hopeful wonderland. But I think each and every one of you that has seen it through should all take a huge bow and say "I was one of those people that saved our great club". And that is my tribute to each and everyone one of you. Thank you.

On a selfish note, if there are people without tears in their eyes at our first official home game, stick on Beautiful Day (U2) full blast... that'll break everyone.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Absolute quality. f***ing marvellous.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Nightime Aerial shots

fullZZZZZZTVI050504070523PIC.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports