Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Clough

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Class player and loved his old man but totally lost respect for him today. He spent the whole of the first half in the ear of the 4th official basically bullied the Lino at every opportunity then speaks with total discontent about our lack of chances we created (2 shots on goal) er don't think so Nige!! Didn't realise he was so arrogant the cv doesn't back it up.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I love how worked up NSC always gets at an opposition manager over things Poyet does himself, but love Poyet for doing it.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I love how worked up NSC always gets at an opposition manager over things Poyet does himself, but love Poyet for doing it.

Not worked up one bit just an observation for someone who I thought was quite a cool character who probably needed to spend more time sorting his side out who were not at the races 1st half

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Well whatever he did helped because he had the ref in his pocket in the second half.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

Poyet usually gets Oatway to do it in fairness. Besides, all managers do it.

Pixelated Penguin

Jul 5, 2011
Class player and loved his old man but totally lost respect for him today. He spent the whole of the first half in the ear of the 4th official basically bullied the Lino at every opportunity then speaks with total discontent about our lack of chances we created (2 shots on goal) er don't think so Nige!! Didn't realise he was so arrogant the cv doesn't back it up.

Give a listen to his interview on the BBC Sport website, he was watching a different game to us.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Give a listen to his interview on the BBC Sport website, he was watching a different game to us.

Yep, he was moaning about not getting any decisions for the first 30 mins. How about we didn't get any for the other 60?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Poyet always does it. Oatway ALWAYS does it. But when the opposition does it, then we kick off!

Tommy Rot son !!

He was the worst away manager to darken the Amex doorstep so far, an absolute twat !!
Every manager does it, but f*** me he was a different class in referee and lino badgering and whining today !!
Respect gone totally !!

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
think he had a point in 1st half. reckon Barnes fouled one of their players with a high foot in build up to second goal.

Ref seemed to give all to us in first half and everything to them in second!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He has put together a pretty good side and that blond 17 year old, Hughes (?)looked to be absolute quality, not sorry to see him go off.

I have no problem with passionate managers, would have been pretty upset not to have got a point given the way they played in the 2nd half tbh. We should have been out of sight but we weren't and I thought they were gonna steal a point.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
agree with the op, from my position, he spends the whole game in the ear of the fourth official or lino, looking from another aspect, cannot be of much use to his players, who look to him for inspiration....goes back to his Liverpool days, when , as a team, they were in the ref's ear for 90 minutes.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
It seems lately that when we win it's because the opposition had injuries (Newcastle) or because we have better/more experienced players (yesterday). I think it's because we scored more goals than the other team :)

D

Deleted member 18477

No doubt clough's constant ear bashing to the 4th official is the main reason the ref went from being a good one to a total wanker in the 2nd half. Ref complete bottle job and I've never liked clough. Complete twat!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here